Part 60 : Message

Author's POV.

Wiggling a little in her husband's soft embrace, her back ach a little causing her to sit up on the bed.

Looking beside her she saw Taehyung sleeping peacfully, she bent down a little and grab her phone which was beside Taehyung.

Checking the time it was only 9:00 a.m in the morning.

Yn: we will land in eight hours? Huff.

She got up from the bed and went outside the bedroom.

Lady: ma'am, do you need something?

Yn: no no. But why you aren't sleeping?

Lady: actually I can't sleep because, I have to take care of you and Mr.Kim.

Yn: it's fine, if you're sleepy, go and take rest.

Lady: no I'm not.
"She said smiling at her assuringly".

Yn: okay, can you bring me coffee?

Lady: ofcourse.

She stood up from the seat and bowed towards yn and went inside a small kitchen.

Meanwhile yn took seat beside a window listening songs in airpods through her phone.

Suddenly her phone started ringing making her irritated. She looked at the caller I'd and her eyes twicted in confusion before she received it.

*on the call*

Yn: hey, what's up, jungkook.

Jungkook: hello, yn. I'm really sorry I'm calling you on your honeymoon.

Yn: no no its fine, besides Taehyung is sleeping right now.

Jungkook: Oh.

Yn: by the way, what made you remember me?

Jungkook: actually need some... help?
"He said in a nervous voice".

Meanwhile the air hostess came with a cup of coffee. Yn signal her to keep it on the table infront of her which she did, and left before bowing.

Yn: go ahead, bro. What's with this nervousness?

Jungkook: actually I wanna surprise Lisa.

Yn: for what?

Jungkook: I don't know. I just want to.

Yn: you're so strange.
"She said tried to act normal".

Jungkook: hehe, I want to give her something. You know our marriage is held after some months so...

Yn: what do you wanna give her?

Jungkook: a Dimond ring?

Yn: that's really nice.

Jungkook: but I wanted to ask from you, is it good? Should I gift her a Dimond ring?

Yn: ofcours you should go for it man. Every girl likes a Dimond ring, she will absolutely love it.

Jungkook: really? Thank you so much yn.

Yn: no need.

Jungkook: ok then, I'll won't disturb you anymore, enjoy your time, bubye.

Yn: bye.

*call ended*

Yn kept her phone back on her lap and take a sip from her coffee. A ting sound came giving a notification to her.

She saw the inbox and her brows curled up in a frown seeing an unknown number.

Message:
Hi, long time no see baby. Hope you're doing great without me. You really forgot about me. Didn't you used to call me your first love?