Part 75 : Cry

Author's POV.

Yn: Taehyung!!!

Taehyung looked at yn and seeing her neck filled with Eunwoo's mark his face turned red. His veins looked like they will pop out any moment, his eyes turned siren as he looked in Yn's eyes, seeing her crying rebelliously.

He looked at Eunwoo who was giving him a smirk but that smirk was no longer available on his face when Taehyung gave a hard punch on his face

Eunwoo lost his balance and fell on the ground, his head hit the table as few droplets of blood started oozing from his forehead.

Taehyung looked at Yn who was still crying looking towards him. He pulled her towards himself gently and hugged her.

Taehyung: love, I am here with you please don't cry

He continued repeating sweet words in Yn's ear. He stroke her hairs comfortly making her lean on his shoulder, she cried harder.

Lisa: yn.

Lisa came running towards her as Jungkook was busy dealing with Mingyu.

Eunwoo also got up from the ground while touching his bloody forehead.
He glared at Taehyung which didn't got unnoticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung: baby stay with Lisa for some minutes. I'll come to you, hmm?

He gently cupped Yn's face asking permission from her if he can go. Yn looked at Taehyung with teary eyes and nodded her head slowly.

Taehyung smiled and gestured Lisa to take Yn out of this room which she did. She took Yn and went outside the room quickly leaving Mingy, Eunwoo, Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Taehyung looked towards Eunwoo with anger in his eyes and started taking his steps towards him.

Eunwoo smirked but again that smirk vanished when Taehyung punched him again hardly but, this time Eunwoo didn't fell on the ground like before.

He punch Taehyung back, Taehyung looked at him while wiping blood from his lips.

They started hitting, punching echother and same goes to Mingyu and Jungkook.

Meanwhile

Lisa: yn please don't cry.

Her own tears were flowing continuously but she couldn't see her bestfriend like sister like this.

She was feeling like a selfish person who didn't helped her bestfriend when she needed to but, what else could she do as well?

Lisa: I'm so sorry.

Saying this she hugged yn tightly and started crying with her. Yn hugged her back.

Jimin: WHAT THE FUCK!!! HYUNG THEY ARE HERE.

Jimin shouted seeing Yn and Lisa crying in the basement.

Jimin: are you both ok?

Namjoon: where is Jungkook and Taehyung?

He asked running inside the basement. Lisa and Yn quickly looked towards them.

Lisa: t-they are i-inside this r-room. E-eunwoo and M-mingyu are also inside.

Jimin and Namjoon got confused hearing the unknown names but quickly went inside with Namjoon's few guards, as few remained outside for Yn's and Lisa's protection.

Time skip.

Yn fainted in the basement due to crying a lot and Taehyung took her in their house.

When Jimin and Namjoon went inside that room, Namjoon parted away Jungkook and Mingyu and Jimin parted away Taehyung and Eunwoo.
All of them had bruises all over their bodies. They all were breathing heavily. Namjoon told his guards to take Eunwoo and Mingyu in his basement while Jimin took Jungkook and Taehyung outside the room. But when they got outside they all saw Lisa holding yn while crying, Yn had fainted.

Present...

Taehyung looked at Yn with an apologetic face seeing her in this condition was making his feel worsen.

The doctor said that "She needs rest, give her food and keep her happy and don't make her sad" nothing major happened with her.

Taehyung sat beside her on the bed as she was still unconscious, it's been 30 minutes they returned home.

He still had bruises on his face, on his body but he didn't cared to treat them. His eyes were only stuck at the love of his life.

He held her hand gently and removed her hair from her forehead carefully. He leaned his face towards her and gave a comforting kiss on her forehead.

Yn: t-taehyung?

Hearing her voice he immediately removed his lips from her forehead and looked at her with concern in his eyes.

Taehyung: are you ok, yn?

Yn tried to sit on the bad in which taehyung helped her.
Remembering what happened with her, her eyes filled with water as she looked towards the mirror and seeing purplish marks on her neck, she started crying badly while hiding her neck from taehyung's shirt (the blue shirt Taehyung made her wear when they left the hotel for airport)

Taehyung quickly hugged her tightly caressing her back gently. He was feeling so much anger building inside of him because of Eunwoo and he just wished he could kill him.

Which he will do...

***

Should he kill him or not? Help me with this...

Please vote 🙏 🙏 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.