Part 43 : Pain

Yn's POV.

Yn: w-what happened?
"I asked sensing his smirk".

Taehyung: nothing. Come let's eat breakfast.

He held my wrist and gently dragged me towards the dining area. Entering inside the beautiful dining room he pulled a chair out and gestured me to sit there.

Gentlemen.

I smiled and sat on the chair and he sat beside me at my right. Food was already placed infront of us. And we both dig in the delicious breakfast.

We had fruits, eggs, oatmeal and many more dishes but one thing is confusing, taehyung don't eat this type of breakfasts.

Yn: taehyung.

He hummed.

Yn: why here are only healthy dishes? You mostly eat pancakes in the morning.

Taehyung: you should eat healthy food.

Yn: why?
"I said with a frown".

Taehyung: aren't you on your periods?
"He looked at me taking a bite from kiwi''.

Yn: but I am. You can eat pancakes.

Taehyung: nope, i will eat whatever you'll eat. And it's yummy.
"He said with his boxy smile".

A smile appeared on my face when he smiled. His bread cheeks looking like babies cheeks. I leaned towards him and peck his cheek.

________________________

Yn: n-no.
"I said while crying".

Taehyung: yn, please don't cry. You're making me worried.
"He said caressing my hairs".

Well it's 4 p.m. and my stomach and inner thighs are hurting as hell.

After eating breakfast we both spent sometime together and after that we both cuddled in bed. But now I'm laying on the bed and he's sitting beside me caressing my hair.

The pain is too much right now that I can't even sit. I was pressing my stomach with my palm trying to erase the pain.

Taehyung: wait I'll bring you hotbag.

Saying this he stood from the bed and went somewhere which I don't know because I had closed my eyes tightly.

After 5 minutes He came back and I felt the bed sinking from my left while I was in the middle.

Taehyung: love, keep this on your stomach.
"He said handing the hotbag"

I opened my eyes and took it from his hand. It was so warm. I immediately kept it under my shirt and it felt like my half of the pain is gone because my inner thighs are still hurting as hell.

I wiped my tears and sat on the bed. Whole time taehyung was looking at me with concerned, I gave him a small smile and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and caressed my hairs and back in a gentle way.

Taehyung: is your pain vanished?
"He said breaking the hug".

Yn: my thighs are a-aching.
"I said with a cracked voice".

Taehyung: wait.

Author's POV.

Saying this Taehyung got up from the bed and turn off the lights of his room and turned on his t.v which provided a lot of light in the room.

Taehyung: I'm coming in few minutes.

Yn nodded. And after knowing her answer he went outside the room. Entering the kitchen he brought popcorn and chocolates.

Coming back inside the room, he saw her sitting at the same place with a confused face. Taehyung chuckled before saying.

Taehyung: let's watch a movie.

Yn: which one?

Taehyung: which one you wanna see?

Yn: um........ horror?

Taehyung: ok.

Saying this he sat on the bed in the center and kept popcorn and chocolates beside him on the bed.

As yn was sitting a little ahead of him, he grab her armpits and dragged her behind, towards him making her sit between his legs.

She looked at him tilting her head and saw him smiling at her which made her smile cheekily.

He bent a little forward and covered half of thier bodies with a soft comfortable duvet.

He put a horror movie on the large screen in his room and gave chocolates and popcorn to yn.

Yn: I love this girl.
"She said seeing a baby girl on the screen"

Taehyung: she's cute.

Yn comfortably laid her head on his chest while laying between his tighs. She had a hotbag kept underneath her shirt but her inner thighs were still hurting which didn't got unnoticed by Taehyung.

He sneaked his arms around her thighs to her inner thighs and kept them there (his large palm). Yn looked at him with a red face making him chuckle.

Taehyung: you're more cute then that baby.
"He said and kissed her cheek".

Yn: let's watch now.
"She said snuggling in his chest with embarrassment".

***

Please vote 🙏 🙏 🙏.

Thanks for reading♡♡♡.