Part 62 : Max

Author's POV.

??: Taehyung?

Taehyung and yn broke their hug and looked at the owner's voice.

Taehyung's eyes slightly went in shock seeing an unexpected person.

Taehyung: max?

Max: bro it's been so long we met.

Saying this Max came a little forward and hugged Taehyung, taehyung hugged him back with a smile.

Max: what are you doing he-- who's this lady?

Finally sensing a confused figure, his eyes traveled towards Yn. Taehyung looked at him and then yn and side hugged her with a warm smile.

Taehyung: Max, meet my wife yn and yn, meet my high-school friend Max.

Max: you got married?!!

Taehyung nodded his head with a smile.

Max: can I?
"He said asking permission for hug".

After getting a nod from yn he quickly hugged her and smiled towards her.

Max: so you both are for honeymoon here, right?

Taehyung: yes.

Max: yo bro I would love if you'll come to my birthday. It's the day after tomorrow.

Yn: yes we love too.

Taehyung looked at yn with a smile and again looked at Max.

Max: yo bro I'll be twenty eight years old, and I would love to let you meet my friends here.

Taehyung: we'll surely come.

Max: here's my card. There's my number in it you can call me, I'll send you details over there.

Taehyung: thanks for inviting.

Max: no worries. Now I'll take my leave, have a good night.

Max left after biding his goodbye and taehyung and yn also started walking back to their hotel as it's late at night now.

After sometime~~

Both of them reached to their hotel bedroom while having silly conversations in between their walk.

Yn: I'm sleepy.
"She said lazily sitting at the edge of the bed".

Taehyung: you slept the whole flight yn.
"He said looking at her in disbelief".

Yn: I'll just go and change my dress.

Again she lazily got up from the bed and walked towards their wardrobe and took her nightsuit out.

Taehyung: can you take out mine too?

Yn: sureeeee.

She took his nightsuit out as well and walked inside of the bathroom.

After 5 minutes she came back after washing her face and changing but her facial expression were dead furious.

Yn: Yahhhh Kim Taehyung!!! Why did you pack this for me?