Part 57 : Sweetheart

Author's POV.

Taehyung: ynahhhhhhhhh.
"He whined for the 100th time".

Yn: can you be quietttttttttttttttttt.
"She said getting annoyed".

Taehyung: you are also getting annoyed because of me.

Yn: that's not like that my bear.

Saying this she loosen her grip from the spatula which was in her hand and walked to him who was sitting on the kitchen counter with a pout on his face.

The pasta they were asking was now almost done cooking. But as Taehyung was feeling really hungry, he was whining like a baby.

Standing infront of him she tiptoed and kissed his cheeks with a lot of pressure.

Yn: it's done, baby. Come I'll serve us.

Saying this she took two plates of glass and two pairs of chopsticks. She went to the stove to serve them pasta but her husband's grip on her wrist made her stop.

Taehyung: you go I'll serve us.
"He said with a boxy smile".

Yn: as you say.

She shrugged her shoulders and handed him the plates while chopsticks were in her hands.

Taehyung started serving the dinner while she was standing while leaning her hips on the kitchen counter, admiring her husband.

Yn: you're husband material.

Taehyung looked towards her and chuckled.

Taehyung: when I was your boyfriend, did I used to look like boyfriend material?

Saying this he turned around and gesture her to follow him in the dining room.

Yn: actually I never got a feeling of you being a boyfriend. You've always cared for me like a mature husband.
"She said following him".

Taehyung: because you're a really important person for me, that's why I'm mature when it comes to you

"He said while putting the plates on the table".

He opened a chair for Yn on which she gladly sat before showing him her smile. He also took a seat beside her where he put his plate.

Yn: here.
"She said handing him a pair of chopsticks".

Taehyung took it from her hands and dig in the pasta. He took a bite of it and made a weird face.