Part 47 : Collaborations

Author's POV.

Some days later.

Working in ber cabin she was fully focused in making Taehyung's schedule for today.

Her periods vanished yesterday and now she's back on her normal routine.

And about Taehyung, his company is having a collaboration with a foreign company so that's why he's overworking himself.

It's 8 a.m and Taehyung arrives at company before this time but today it's late which disturbed her.

Yn: why he isn't here?
"She said with a frown".

After writing his schedule in iPad she got up from her place and went inside his cabin with iPad in her hands.

A frown made it way on her face seeing taehyung working sitting on his chair.

Yn: when did you came, sir?
"She said taking her steps towards his desk".

Taehyung: some minutes ago.
"He said looking at her".

Yn: by the way, good morning.
"She said while bowing".

Taehyung: good morning.
"He said and nodded with a soft smile".

Yn: should I tell your today's schedule?

Taehyung nodded with a soft smile. She opened her iPad and started scrolling through some documents until she got his schedule.

Yn: today you have a meeting with Mr.Cha at 2 p.m. and then you have a meeting with Ms.Olivia at blueberry Cafe at 5 p.m and then you're free.

Taehyung: I'm not that busy today, thank God.
"He said with a big sigh".

Yn: you can have rest, it's good for your health.

Taehyung: nope, I'll do the pending files of xxx department and also Mr.Richard have to be impress by our company so I have some work for the collaboration too.

Yn looked at him with anger in her eyes which got noticed by him. Taking a heavy sigh she turned her shoes and left his cabin.

Taehyung: what happend to her? Is she still on her periods? Nope, she's not.

Shrugging his shoulders he went back to do his work.

_______________

Yn: Mr.Kim, these files are done.

Taehyung: hmm.

He didn't look up and just nodded his head while typing something on his laptop.

Yn rolled her eyes before leaving his room again.

________________

Yn: sir, it's time for your meeting with Mr.Cha.

Taehyung nodded standing up from his place. He grab some files and said.

Taehyung: yn, you don't have to come in the meeting room as the meeting is just between me and Mr.Cha.

You nodded with a frown while taehyung made his way outside his cabin but stopped on his track and bent down giving a peck on her cheeks and ran away from there. While she was processing what happened.