Part 40 : nervous

Author's POV.

That girl turned around and it was Lia.

Mrs.Kim looked at Yn with a smile when she noticed them coming in the livingroom.

Lia: taetae, I missed you. You didn't even invited me in your engagement ceremony.
"She said with a disgusting pout".

Taehyung: because I wanted my true friends only.
"He said coldly".

Yn went to Mrs.Kim and sat deside her while Taehyung sat on a one seater sofa.

Yn: anneyong mom, how are you?
"She sidehugged her".

Mrs.Kim: I'm fine dear. Are you fine?
"She said hugging her back".

Yn: I'm all good.

They broke the hug and looked towards Taehyung, who was smiling looking at them. Meanwhile Lia's gaze were burning looking towards yn.

Lia: hey!! eomma don't like hugs. Get away from her.
"She said yo yn".

Yn: correction She doesn't like your hugs.

Lia rolled her eyes before looking towards Taehyung.

Taehyung: when did she came here mom?
"He asked to Mrs.Kim".

Lia: Tae, you can ask me too.
"She said leaning forward on the sofa".

Taehyung rolled his eyes completely ignoring her words.

Mrs.Kim: dear, she's here from past 2 hours. I told her you're busy and will come late but she refused to go from here.

Lia: eomma, can't I meet you and my Boy bestfriend?
"She said with a disgusting look".

Taehyung and Mrs.Kim looked at her with pure disgust because the name she gave them. While yn leaned backwards pissed because of her psychotic attitude.

Yn got up from the couch and went towards Taehyung and sat beside him. As the sofa was already one seater Taehyung hugged Yn's waist tightly while she was leaning on his shoulder.

 As the sofa was already one seater Taehyung hugged Yn's waist tightly while she was leaning on his shoulder

Imagine it like this.

Lia: you're making him uncomfortable, yn.

Taehyung: she's not but you are.

Lia: huh?

Taehyung: Lia, it's past 10. You should go to your house. Your parents will be worried.
"He said making an excuse".