Part 52 : Goodbye Yejun.

Author's POV.

Yn: I'm tired now.
"She said with a yawn".

They all are tired as it's been another hour of the night they all were talking.

Taehyung looked beside him where yn was sitting and caressed her back with a gentle rub.

Taehyung: let's go then.

Lisa: I'm also tired.
"She said closing her eyes".

Jungkook: we are also leaving.

As everyone was now ready to leave someone's sudden presence made them shocked to thier core.

Taehyung rolled his eyes while yn's sleep is now gone seeing his ex standing infront of them with teary eyes.

Taehyung: why are you here? What do you want?
"He asked rudely".

Yejun: please, for once listen to me, tae.

Yn: you are no one to call him with nicknames. You should better leave from here before his parents come.

Yejun: please taehyung.
"She pleaded".

Taehyung: get lost from my sight right now, Yejun.

Yn and taehyung both stood infront of her ready to leave the place while thier freinds just stared at the drama not wanting to speak in thier matter.

Yejun took a step forward standing inches away from taehyung while he rolled his eyes and took a step backward.

Yejun: please don't marry her. I beg you.
"She said as tears ran down from her eyes".

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK YEJUN. Mind your words.
"He said growling, listening her statement".

Yn's eyes widen hearing her statement.

Yejun: I love you. Please please please. Don't do this to me.
"She said crying loudly".

Yn: he also loved you then why you cheated on him? And what about chanyeol?
"She said with a stern look".

Yejun: chanyeol is no one to me and about cheating I loved him but fell out of love when I met baekhyun. I was scared to tell taehyung about all this.
"She said sniffing".

[ Baekhyun = Yejun's ex boyfriend who recently broke up with her ]

Yejun: I was scared to tell him.
"She said while crying".

Taehyung sighed annoyingly while yn looked at yejun and said.

Yn: if you didn't had a heart of lion, then why did you traveled on the path of love.

Yejun looked at yn with red puffed eyes. Taehyung also looked at yn with a doe eyes while everyone else in the room were smiling at yn's statement but it didn't get noticed by her.

Yejun: Taehyung, please you loved me, right? Then how can you marry someone else?

Taehyung: I LOVED you. And I regret loving you. I don't lov-- no no I don't even like you anymore, so stop all this and come out of your imaginations.