Part 23 : Surprise

By the way this is what she's wearing

By the way this is what she's wearing. Just remove the accessories and mask.

Author's POV

Yn: what happen?

Mrs. Kim: you are the best for my son dear.

Yn smiled and hugged Mrs. Kim.

Yn: you don't have to worry about Tae anymore, ok? I will always take care of him and I will make sure he'll not overwork himself, and eat proper meals.

Mrs. Kim nodded with a soft smile.

Mrs. Kim: you know dear, when Taehyung was with Ye-Jun everyone me, his dad, his friends, his brother everyone warned him to stay away from Ye-Jun but he was blinded in love. He wasted his two years with her. And in the end when she left him he became emotionless, he started to skip his meals, he became rude and cold.

Mrs. Kim took a deep sigh before speaking again.

Mrs. Kim: but when Jin told me about you guyz. I was not ready to let him date anyone anymore unless I know her how she is. But the way he used to come home all smiley. He started to eat his dinner with us. And also started to spend his time with us like before Ye-Jun came in his life. I was so happy, so happy for my son and I am so thankful to you my daughter. You brought my old Taehyung back.

She said tears flowing from her eyes. Yn immediately wipe the tears with her thumb.

Yn: mom please don't cry.
"She said with concern which made mrs. Kim smile"

Mrs. Kim: you should go dear it's almost 8:30. He wakes up at this time.

Yn: but mom where is his room?

Mrs. Kim: go upstairs turn left and open the third room. That's his room.

Yn nodded and gave a quick peck at Mrs. Kim's cheek and went to Taehyung's room.

Yn's POV

I went inside his room and his room is five times bigger and luxuries then my room. My room will look like an ant infront of his. His room has beautiful yet aesthetic grey and black vibes. Which I'm loving alot.

 Which I'm loving alot