Part 26 : Emotionless

Author's POV

Doctor said and went away from there. Jimin quickly bent down beside rose and hugged her.

Taehyung: y-yn.

Yn looked at Taehyung with tearful eyes and without thinking twice he hugged her tightly.

Time skip. 1 hour later~~

Jimin and rose went to their home as Rose fainted because of crying constantly. Yn and Taehyung were still in the hospital and Taehyung's parents also came.

Taehyung asked the doctor about Mrs. Park's health and the doctor said that she's still in critical situation.

Taehyung called Lisa because he knew that Lisa can comfort her in every matter as she is Yn's bestfriend.

Its currently 2 p.m and Mr. Park's funeral is at 6 p.m.

Taehyung's POV

I came back at the floor where mom, dad, yn and lisa were. I just can't believe like yesterday we were all together laughing and talking and all of a sudden this all happened.

Its breaking my heart seeing Yn like this. I went to her and sat beside her on a chair.

Mom: Taehyung take her to home. We are here hmm.

I nodded.

Taehyung: yn.

She looked at me with red puffed swollen eyes which had no longer tears. She hugged me tightly and I immediately hugged her back.

Lisa: yniee go and have some rest hmm. Jimin oppa and rose will come here after sometime. Don't worry we are here with aunty.

Yn didn't said anything but hugged me more tightly.

Time skip. After some days~~

Yn's POV

Its been three to four days since appa passed away. Eomma is fine but still in the hospital. I am in Taehyung's house from the day appa passed away. Taehyung never left my side. He's always with me. Mom and dad also takes care of me

Its currently 11:30 p.m. I had my dinner with Taehyung's family at 9 p.m and now I'm laying in my room all alone. Trying to sleep but sleep isn't embracing me.

I got up from the bed wore my slippers and went to kitchen to drink water. Returning from the kitchen I passed the hallway and saw Taehyung's room.

I know he's sleeping at this time, I know I troubled them alot. But still they are taking care of me without any irritation or annoyance.

Taking my steps slowly slowly towards his room. I knock on it. After some seconds he opened his room door while rubbing his left eye. I'm feeling so bad right now.

Seeing me at almost midnight he got shocked I gusee.

Taehyung: yn? What are you---

But before he could complete his sentence I hugged his waist tightly and some sobs left my mouth. He maybe knewd that I needed this hug. He hugged me back and lifted me like a koala.

He walked to his bed and sat on it while me sitting on his lap. From the starting my sobs never left.

Taehyung: love, please tell me what happened. Are you missing dad?

I just hugged him more tightly and started to cry badly. He didn't questioned me again.

After sometime when I finally calm down and not hearing my sobs anymore Taehyung broke the hug a little and cupped my cheeks.

Yn: I'm sorry.
"I said as a whisper but he was able to hear it".

Taehyung: why?
"He said with a frown".

Yn: I troubled you alot.

Taehyung grab my waist and squeezed it a little. I looked at him and he had slight angry eyes.

Taehyung: don't you ever say like this yn.
"He said sternly".

Yn: sorry.
"I said in a fainted voice looking at his chest".

Taehyung: aren't you sleepy?

Yn: I am now. Can I.......... can I sleep with you today?
"I said as fast as i could".

He chuckled and nodded. He lay down on the bed comfortably with me in his arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my leg on his torso.

He hugged me securely and started stroking my hair. And in no time I drifted in my dreamland.

***

Guyz I'm out of ideas. Suggest me something this ff is getting boring.

 Suggest me something this ff is getting boring

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.