Part 11: confession

Taehyung's POV

When.......
I stood from there and went to balcony without giving any glance
to anyone. That was it I couldn't control my tears now.

Why is this happening with me I don't deserve this I never hurted anyone intentionally, never disrespected my parents, never did anything bad with my brother than why, why me, first Ye-Jun left me and now yn but I can't blame her I never told her about my feelings.

My tears were flowing rebelliously. I was standing while facing the city view my hands were resting on the railing and my head was down in my hands.

I was standing while crying rebelliously after sometime someone patted my shoulder I immediately wiped my tears and turned with my most coldest posture and here ms.Yn was standing with her big doe eyes.

Yn's POV

I was moving close to hoseok oppa when Mr.kim stood up and left the room without giving any glance to anyone. We all were flabbergasted by his behavior when jimin oppa said.

Jimin: yn were you really about to kiss him? Taehyung was at the verge of tears yn.
"He said while scolding a little"

Yn: oppa I wasn't going to kiss him.

Rose: yn you went too far.
"She said with a disappointed look".

Anna: whatever yn just go to him he really is heartbroken.

"She said while worrying for his friend".

Yn: how will I'll face him? Why you guyz didn't stop me if I went too far?

I said questioning them but deep down I knew that I was wrong.

Anna: you did it na we can't change the past just go to him.
"She said with irritated tone".

Jin: yn, go he is really heartbroken he needs you right now.

I nodded and went to mr.kim.

I slightly opened the door of balcony and went to him it feels like he's unaware of my presence and yes he is.

I patted his shoulder he immediately wiped his face and turned to me with his cold face. I can see his puffed eyes and red nose and I'm feeling so bad because I am the reason of his this state. Suddenly he said bringing me out of my thoughts.

Taehyung: why are you here ms.Yn?

Yn: uhmmm..... why you left from there?

Taehyung: and why do you care if I left from there?

I was surprised like this man should just confess his love to me and but still his ego is on top floor.

Yn: mr.kim were you perhaps jealous that I was going to kiss you friend?

Taehyung: why would I be jealous ms.Yn?

Yn: SHUT UP MR.KIM JUST DROP YOUR FUCKING DRAMA.

That was it I got angry because this man is eating my fucking brain. I took a calm breathe and said.

Yn:  look I know you like me and if you are asking me if I like you or not so I also like you.

I said with calm but irritated tone.

Taehyung's POV

I was so shocked did she just confessed to me? Suddenly my shocked expression turned into a huge smile and I said.

Taehyung: yo-u r-really likes-s me?
"I said while smiling like a fool she nodded aggressively with a smile".

Author's POV

Suddenly taehyung hugged yn so tightly and said.

Taehyung: Y-yn i t-thought y-you do-don't like m-me I t-thought I'll be again h-heartbroken.

He said while crying miserably yn immediately hugged him back.

Yn: mr.kim she never deserved you, you deserves the whole world.

She said with soothing soft voice while patting his back in gentle and comforting way.

After 10 minutes taehyung broke the hug and looked at yn who was looking at him with big doe eyes.

She cupped his cheeks with her both little hands and wiped his tears with her both thumb.

Yn: I'm sorry I am the reason of these tears mr.kim.

Taehyung grabbed her waist and said.

Taehyung: stop with this mr.kim I am your boss only in office and also you made me sad but these tears are of happiness.

He said with a bright smile suddenly cold breeze hitted yn's bare legs sending shiver to her whole body taehyung noticed and said.

Taehyung: uhmm we should go inside it's getting cold.

He said yn nodded and they went inside.

After they came everyone in the room everyone was staring at them with so many questions in there heads because yn and taehyung were holding each other's hands.

Jennie: looks like someone confessed hn?

She said with a smirk yn and taehyung chuckled.

Jimin: looks like only Anna, namjoon and hobi hyung are single here.

"He said with a creepy smile".

Yn left taehyung's hand and sat between Rose and Anna.

Taehyung also went and sat between jungkook and jimin.

Every one together yelled making yn and tae flinch.

"WE HAVE A NEW COUPLE"

***

Please vote 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡