Part 41 : Periods

Author's POV

Waking from the deep slumber, yn opened her eyes and narrowed them in the whole room. Remembering that she slept in Taehyung's house.

But something was off she was feeling uneasy while sleeping. Stretching her hands she garb her phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.

3:53 a.m.

She frowned seeing the time because she don't wakes up at this time. Feeling like going to bathroom she sat up on the bed and removed Taehyung's hands from her waist.

Without making any noise she went inside the bathroom.

Why my head and stomach is aching a lot? - yn thought.

Something twitched her mind and her eyes widened in shock.

Yn: fuck.
"She whispered yelled in the bathroom".

Yn: where the hell will I'll get pads from?

Tears formed in her eyes not knowing what to do.

She was standing while facing the bathroom mirror crying silently.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened her eyes widen and she quickly wiped her tears

Taehyung: Yn, can I come in?
"He asked in sleepy voice".

Yn: y-yes.

He came inside while twitching his eyes. He looked at yn and frowned.

Taehyung: why are you crying?

He asked widening his eyes when he saw tears on her cheeks, he quickly went towards her and kissed her forehead before holding her waist.

Taehyung: why are you crying? Are you hungry? Are you ok? What do you nee---

Yn: I'm not hungry.

Taehyung: then what?

Yn: I-I'm h-having m-my p-p-p-pe---

Taehyung: whatever you said went above from my head. Speak like a human.

She gave her a death glare which was enough for him to shut his mouth in sudden fear because she was not in a mood to talk.

Taehyung: what do you want, baby?
"He asked politely".

Yn: I-I need p-pads.

Saying this she closed her eyes tightly and hung her head low.

Taehyung: why are you looking down? Are you embarrassed?

Yn: I-I-----

He cupped her cheeks making her look at him.

Taehyung: hey, don't be embarrassed. You should be proud of it. It's natural. Why are you hanging your head low?

Yn: mumma.

Saying this she started crying loudly while he was staring at her with a frown.

First time experiencing this type of thing he was beyond confused what to do with his girl.

Taehyung: wait I'll ask mom--

Yn: are you mad? You'll ask your mom for pads?
"She said while crying".

Taehyung: then whom should I ask?

Yn: let it go, I'll ask from ahjumma. (Maid).

Taehyung: but can you go downstairs?

She shooked her head making him sigh.

Taehyung: wait I'll bring them from ahjumma.

Yn nodded and he went outside the bathroom.

After sometime he came back and knocked on the door.

Taehyung: yn, take it.

She opened the door and he pecked his hand inside which had pads. She quickly took them from his hand and closed the door.

Time skip.

Coming out from the bathroom she saw Taehyung standing infront of the big mirror window with his hands inside of his short's pocket.

Taking slow steps towards him she stood beside him hugging his arm.

Taehyung: are you fine?

He asked turning towards her. While she didn't wasted a moment and hugged his waist tightly. He hugged her back.

Yn: I'm sorry.
"She said snuggling in his chest".

Taehyung: why?
"He said with a frowned".

Yn: I disturbed your sleep.

Taehyung: yn, are you mad? Why would I get disturb because of you. Don't think like that.

Yn: sorry.
"She said as a whisper".

He sighed and bent down a little and held her in his arms in koala style. He walked to his bed and sat on it with her on his lap.

But she quickly got off from his lap thinking it will get stained or she will ruin his shorts.

Well luckily the bedsheet and his shirt (which she's wearing) didn't got stained because the time she stepped inside the bathroom was the time her bleeding started.

Taehyung: what?
"He asked noticing her sitting on the bed".

Yn: I'm sleepy.
"She said like a baby".

Taehyung chuckled and pecked her lips for a long good time. Backing away he looked at her who was glowing like a star.

Maybe it's periods effect -taehyung thought.

She laid on his bed backfacing him. While he took out his phone and laid beside her.

He opened chrome and searched: What to do when a girl is on her period.

A lot of information came there like caress her abdomen, buy her chocolates, give her comfort, listen to her, give her hot pads.

And things like about thier mood swings and all also came.

He sighed not knowing what to do at this time. Only one thing came to his mind which is giving her comfort and caressing her stomach.

He quickly laid beside her tangling his legs with her's. She turned her head and gave him a weak smile. He smiled back and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Taehyung: sleep tight, love.

Yn: you too.

She said lazily and snuggled in the duvet while his hands hesitantly went to her lower stomach.

She shot opened her eyes and looked at him.

Yn: aren't you sleeping?

Taehyung: I-I am.

He smiled nervously while yn gave him bombastic side eye. He wrapped his palm on her stomach and started caressing her stomach.

***

Please vote🙏 🙏 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.