Afterward

"Midoriya, I hope you know one day I will beat you again." You allow Midoriya to set you down in bed. You stay seated as he walks to the bathroom.

"Haha, Do not be silly love. We were children." Midoriya walks out of the bathroom holding another needle. He walks over to you only holding the needle. "That was years ago. Now I am stronger, stronger than I will ever be." You stand up and move away from Midoriya. He only watches.

"Stop drugging me." Midoriya chuckles before making his way to you.

"This is only a pain killer. I promise." Midoriya hands you the needle and goes to the closet. "Inject it into your abdomen. That will be in pain once the first drug wears off." You hesitate before doing as he says. You turn around and lift your shirt. Dry blood covers the area but you still find an area to inject the needle. You fix your shirt and turn back around to see Midoriya watching you closely. His watch is intense. You set the needle onto the floor and put your hands in the air.

"Good doll." Midoriya walks to you and grabs your hands. "Most of this was a test to see if you would do anything." You pull your hands away and make your way to his bed, avoiding Midoriya at all costs. He watches your every move, anger in his eyes.

"Thank you..." You mumble before sitting on the bed facing away from Midoriya.

"Oh, y/n-san." Your heart lifts as you hear a name you haven't heard in a while. Your eyes water as arms circle around you. "One day, you will accept me again. It will just take time."

"Midoriya, no." Your heart sinks as his words sink in. "No, no, no, no, no..." You ball into yourself as Midoriya hugs you tighter. You rest your head on your knees as your words come out weak, "You were supposed to be a hero with me."

"The key word is 'were' Doll. I was supposed to be a hero but someone showed me a new side of this world. A world of peace. If our plan succeeds, everyone can live their lives peacefully. No one is going to trap our powers any longer. Society sits here every day calling people out for their quirk, but what people forget is that people cannot choose their quirk." Midoriya rubs your back as tears begin to fall out of your eyes. "Think about it, Doll. A world where we could live normally and not worry about people calling us villains because of our quirks."

You shake your head. "No... There are only a few people that deemed you guys a villain. You are the ones proving it... Right?" You raise your head as you feel Midoriya move. He sits in front of you and wipes your tears that are coming out faster than earlier.

"No dear. We are not proving we are villains. We are proving a point."