Deku

"Y/n?! Hey! Dude, stay awake! Bakugou would kill us if anything happened to you." You faintly hear Kirishima's voice as everything goes black. You feel something warm wrap around you.

You jolt awake with a worried Kirishima hovering over you. You sit up too quickly for your head to handle. Kirishima lightly grabs your face and makes you look at him. His mouth moves but no words are heard for about a minute. "-you okay? You blacked out for a while there..."

"Kirishima? Where's Katsuki?" You slowly stand up with the help of Kiri.

"He's tying up the villains we just defeated. Pretty manly if you ask me." Kirishima brushes off the dust on your shoulder and gives you a smile. "Let's go catch up to Bakugou."

"Right." Kirishima lets you run ahead as you make your way toward the yelling Bakugou. "Katsuki?" You yell out making the angry blond go silent. You hear footsteps come running towards you followed by Kirishima's footsteps closing in behind you. Finally, you see Katsuki appear from outside the building.

"God damn, Scout. Why'd you have to pass out on me, shitty face?"

You rub the back of your head with a slight smile. "Sorry, Katsuki. I don't know what happened. I just saw him then blacked out."

"Tsk... Whatever, as long as you're okay." Bakugou looks out of the building and motions for you and Kiri to follow. "Let's go beat up some more villains," Bakugou smirks as he walks back to the main area with you and Kiri still following behind. You keep close to Katsuki as he quickly walks.

You make it back to the entrance to see 13 and other students dealing with Kiroguri. Katsuki and you quickly jump into action securing Kiroguri down by his body. You create a dark matter half bubble around his body as Katsuki holds it down. Kirishima helps with keeping Kiroguri down as you create light energy medkits. You go to 13 first healing her as much as you can before making your way to the students. Wherever you put a bandage heals instantly and whenever you wrap a sprain, the swelling goes down.

Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your abdomen as you let a groan escape. You place one hand on the object and quickly yank it out. You drop it on the floor ignoring it, opening the energy-made medkit you find painkillers and promptly take them. They work as soon as you swallow them, partially healing the deep wound.

"Y/n?!" Katsuki comes running to your side quickly examining your wound. He looks at the object on the ground and picks it up. He looks out into the field where Aizawa is fighting the other villains and quickly spots him. "Deku."