U.A

"Mr. Aizawa! Is there anything we can do to get Scout back? I'd rather not have this guilty feeling that we sat here and did nothing to find her." Ochako Uraraka paces around the room while her friends watch with concern.

"Ochako is right." Denki jumps out of his seat and walks up to Ochako. He places a hand on her shoulder and gives her a slight smile before returning his focus to Aizawa. "We know that we couldn't control the attack but we all have this guilty conscience that we could have saved her..."

"Class. Please relax. We are holding a meeting to see if you guys can help with finding her. In my opinion, I would say no." Your friends stare at your teacher. Denki's eyes water as his arm falls off Ochako's shoulder. "This class is already a prime subject for the L.O.V. and I am not willing to risk anyone else from my class getting kidnapped."

"Mr. Aizawa?" Denki sniffles before continuing. "Maybe we could do group searches? Maybe when one or two of us go out a pro hero can come with us?" Denki wipes his eyes as Shinsou walks up to him.

Aizawa sighs before looking around at the sad students. Only two people were told to say home today while the other moped. "I'll bring up that idea in the meeting. For now, take the day off. And Denki and Shinsou?" The two boys look at Aizawa. "Please check on Bakugou and Kirishima. Make sure they eat and drink plenty of water."

"Yes sir." Shinsou grabs Denki and walks out of class. The murmurs of the others are heard as they walk to the dorms.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Bakugou? Can we come in?"

"... Sure..." Denki and Shinsou can hear muffled sniffles coming from his room. They slowly open the door and allow themselves in.

"Hey, buddy." Denki spots Bakugou sitting on the edge of his bed. His eyes closed and his hands were in his lap. "We brought you some food and water. Aizawa wanted us to make sure you keep fed and hydrated." Bakugou stays quiet but looks up at the two boys holding food and water.

"Is there any update on her?" He stands up and clears a spot at his desk for the food. Denki sets the food and water down and shakes his head.

Shinsou speaks up, "Aizawa is in a meeting right now on what they plan on doing. He's hoping Nezu is gonna let us go on patrol with some heroes. No one knows how to react at the moment so Mr. Aizawa gave us the day off." Bakugou sits on his bed, unaware of what the future holds.