No Longer in Control

"You're here, after all, aren't you?" The unfamiliar voice plays in your mind but is not speaking directly to you. A strong wind pushes you against Midoriya. His hand leaves your chin and wraps around your waist.

"Form a dark matter bubble around us, strong enough to keep people out but weak enough to keep you awake." The moment Midoriya stopped talking, voices filled your head. A bubble forms around the two of you, while your reglow. The bubble is strong but looks see-through as if you could run through it.

You cover your ears as the voices grow. You shut your eyes as pain fills your head, dreadfully moving to the rest of your body.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" The unfamiliar voice calmed the others for a moment, giving you a moment of relief. Shortly ending, though.

A powerful gust of wind hits your back, pushing you further into Midoriya. His grip on you tightens as your bodies go flying through the wind. You quickly wrap your arms around Midoriya with tears threatening to prick.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here." As the unfamiliar voice spoke, the voices never died down. The volume of everything began to grow as the unfamiliar voice got slightly louder. "You've gotten weaker, All Might."

Your bodies tumble as you hit the ground. Midoriya's hand pushes your head deeper into his chest and his hold tightens. He groans as the tumbling stops. "Are you okay, Doll?" Midoriya sits up, moving you along with him. His hands hold your face as his eyes quickly scan you over. "Ah, you look to be okay." Midoriya stands you up as he stands. "Doll, reactivate your quirk for me. Make a dove and fly high into the sky."

Your hand moves on its own rising high into the sky. A small dove forms and takes off, avoiding the wind and chaos below. Your eyes glow white and the voice around you simmers to almost nothing. The bird's view is the only thing you can see. Pure chaos covers the ground.

All Might is fighting for the safety of everyone. Bakugou is fighting off villains. Heroes everywhere are trying to help All Might. Citizens are running for their lives. Dabi is knocked out on the ground near Toga. Five of your friends are hiding behind a wall. You force the bird to look away.

"Doll, tell me what the bird sees. Is there a way to help our master out?" Your body shakes as the dove moves on its own, its eyes scanning the ground.

Your mouth moves on its own. "More... Heroes incoming." Though you cannot see Midoiya, his heat generates onto you as he moves closer.

Midoriya pats your cheeks. "Good girl. Deactivate your quirk." Your vision clears as the chaos you saw from above comes into sight. The voices return as Midoriya's other hand grabs your face. "Doll, everything is going to plan!"