Attack of The Forest

I watch from afar as the students finally decide to fight back. I am guessing they have a rule about fighting without permission or some weird shit like that. I have to finish my role before I can do anything about Doll.

"Deku, what do you see so far?" Shigaraki's voice plays through my ear. I look around once more before taking a deep breath.

I reach for the earpiece, "Muscular failed and is down. Eraserhead has a child. The two targets are yet to be seen, meaning they might be together." I look at the fire that is beginning to die down slightly.

"Damnit... Anything else?" Shagarki sounds disappointed. I look around once more before spotting three running people.

"Three people are making their way back to camp-." My body jolts with excitement. "The targets are running back to camp with Shoto Todoroki."

I could practically hear Shigaraki's smile. "Perfect. Your roll is done for now." I watch an injured student come running up to Doll. She says something that causes them to freeze. Some discussion is made before Shoto picks the injured student up on his back. Asuki is her name I think.

Doll takes her glasses off and turns them into a bird. She sits down and mentally controls the bird to get a better view. I pull a gun out and aim at the bird. I pull the trigger and of course, hit the bird, first shot. Her body jolts as the bullet goes through the bird. A smile creeps upon my face. Bakugou and Shoto give their glasses to her and she dissolves them back into her body.

I see Compress in the trees as I stand my ground, waiting. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. I reload my gun with the drugged bullet. "Everything will go according to plan." My smile deepens as I aim. I watch Compress grab Bakugou. Doll notices but doesn't have the energy to fight back. Shoto on the other hand did. Thankfully Toga was in the area and grabbed Compress out of the area.

I aim straight for Doll's right arm, making sure to not destroy her pretty mark on her left. Once I have a clear shot I pull the trigger. I watch as the bullet goes into her arm, knocking her back into Ochako. "Only a few more seconds before she is out! With her low energy, that drug will have her out for a while."

Ochako grabs hold of her, making sure she is okay. But it is too late! "She's out! It's all according to plan!" My grammar slips as I hop down to join the group of running students. Finally, I will have my Doll back! This time, she will not get away.