Strike And Survive

"What the!" Spinner gets pushed to the ground as the rest of the league readies for a fight. Your eyes widen at the sight of heroes.

"Kiroguri, gate!" Shigaraki yells. You grab Midoriya's arm, as the lack of air was making you see dots. His grip changes to your waist as he pulls out a gun, holding the needle in the hand around you. Before anyone can do anything, Kamui Woods locks the villains up, trapping them in place.

You and Midoriya got captured together. The needle pierces your skin letting a small cry escape your lips. Midoriya's hair covers his face but you can see his smile as he injects the liquid into you.

Dabi begins to glow but before his flame is set off, Gran Torino jumps in, knocking him out with a powerful kick. Your vision is going in and out but not enough to knock you out. Voices are mixing together but one voice stands out. "Doll."

What is going on?

Black goo covers everything leaving a sour taste in your mouth. Suddenly, you are standing in a field, still clinging to Midoriya. You push Midoriya away and run toward Katsuki. You can't hear anyone talking. Voices and noises mix together. The only voice you can understand is, "Why are you running? I do not want you to run." You reach Katsuki and grab his arm. You can see his mouth moving but no words are heard.

"Katsuki, what are you saying?" He grabs your face with one hand and snaps his fingers with the other.

"Doll. Form some wings and make your way back to me." You freeze and your eyes glow white. You lose all control of your body as dark matter wings form on your back quickly bringing you back to Midoriya. Midoriya grabs your waist pulling you into him so you are face to face. "I told you, Doll. Time's up."

"Midoriya, please do not overwork her today." An unfamiliar voice is heard behind you, tuning out everything else. You turn your head to look only to be stopped by Midoriya's hand on your chin. "That medication is only good for about an hour."

Midoriya bows, keeping his hand on your chin. "Yes, master." He regains his composure and whispers in your ear. "Deactivate your quirk." You feel the wings form back into your body, your glowing eyes fading. "From now on, your actions will be decided by me and my master."