A Quick Explaination of The Next Few Weeks

After the sports festival, you got closer to the Baku squad. You all trained near each other, helped one another learn, and hung out whenever you guys had the chance.

You and Katsuki began to get even closer. His paranoia keeps getting to his actions and now he's scared that Deku will come and take you again. Kirishima has been a huge help with his paranoia. He's been keeping Katsuki company while you were out training with Aizawa.

After the sports festival, you and Tokoyami got Hero internships with Hawks. After Hawks saved you, you quickly said yes. You and Tokoyami are not the closest but on the way to Hawks' agency, you both had a nice conversation about your quirks and other interesting facts.

Learning with Hawks went better than expected. You learned how to make the lightest weight of wings. The lighter the weight, the faster you can go. Hawks gave you a black pair of glasses to help with the wind. Once you go back to U.A. your hero costume will need some upgrades.

Finally, you are back at school. You got the costume upgrades that you needed and found out that your class and class 1-B are going to train with the Wild Pussycats. Excitement flooded your body. Everything you learned with Hawks and the upgrades will finally be put into action.

The L.O.V. have been working on the drug and working on a plan. Deku has been working non-stop on his plan and has no plan of leaving empty-handed.