No Longer Your Life

"Wake up, Doll. Your new life starts today." Midoriya sits on the floor and leans over the bed, talking at a normal volume. He pokes your arm as your eyes stir open. You let out a small hum before a ball of pain rushes over your body.

"What the!-" You ball into yourself as your abdominal pain increases. You groan as Midoriya moves onto the bed.

"Hmm... It seems nothing is working to heal that damn wound." Midoriya sits you up and your head starts spinning again. "I guess I shall have to use the same one as yesterday for now." Midoriya moves your hair and injects another liquid into your neck. Slowly, the pain eases and the world stops moving. "Get up and get dressed. I will meet you in about 30 minutes. Bathroom is through that door. Food is at the bottom of the bed." Midoriya points his finger towards the bathroom and walks out of the door, locking it.

You look around the room for the first time. The closet door is broken with holes in the wood. Almost all the holes look like punches. The rest looks like something was stabbed into it. You grab your food and walk into the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. You grab the nearby towel and wrap your body. You finish your food before making your way to the closet. You find a small section of clothes in your size. You put on a sports bra and sweatpants. You wrap your hair in the damp towel and grab an oversized button-up long-sleeve shirt.

"Why would he have this in his closet?" You hold the button up to your figure and try to imagine what he would use it for. You shrug and put the button up on, tucking in the front to the right, leaving the wound, on the left, in easy cleaning reach.

You walk back to the bathroom and hang the towel up to dry. You search the bathroom for a brush and some hair ties. You end up finding a brush and some clear elastics sitting under the sink. You rinse them both off in the sink and begin to braid your hair. (Either two dutch braids or two french braids).

You never noticed Midoriya walk back into the room. You put the brush back where you found it and turn to find Midoriya leaning on the bathroom door.

"It's already been thirty minutes?" You put your hands behind your back and look at Midoriya.

"Yeah... Forget that thirty-minute thing." Midoriya looks at his shirt which is tucked into your pants. "Today marks the day you become mine again." He walks towards you backing you up to the wall. "And now starts your first test."

"Stay away from me, Deku!" You try creating a dark matter bubble around yourself but get met with a sharp pain in your side. You ignore the pain but stop using your quirk. You position yourself in a fighting stance as Midoriya stops walking. He only stares at you in disbelief. His aura grows in the room putting you in fight or flight mode.