Morning

You yawn awake as you feel a crease in the bed. You panic and sit up.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?" Katsuki reaches out to your head, dropping his phone in the process. "Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Sorry, Katsuki." You grab Katsuki's hand and pull it away from your head. "I thought you were Deku. I- I mean Midoriya." Katsuki gives you a look but quickly shakes his head.

"It's just me y/n. No need to worry." Katsuki picks up his phone and begins scrolling again. "If you need more sleep you can sleep. It's only about five." You blink at Katsuki but say nothing. His gaze stays on his phone as he says, "What? Worried about me?"

"Actually, yeah. You look like you haven't slept." He rolls his eyes and puts his phone down.

"I'm fine. I'll sleep once I know you are asleep." You lay back down with a huff. You debate on saying something but you feel Katsuki shift. "We can talk again in the morning. For now, sleep."

You nod your head slightly before closing your eyes. Fingers weave through your hair and you open your eyes. Katsuki is still on his phone but his hand is in your hair, leaving the warmth of his hand on your head. Safety washed over you as you close your eyes and fall asleep.

Ten Days Later
"Alright class, The sports festival is tomorrow. Get rest, eat well, etcetera. Everyone will be participating so try your best. Bakugou, since you placed number one, you will be making a speech, don't forget." Aizawa looks around the class before stopping on you. "For anyone who is worried that something might happen, we have already got that covered."

Denki Kaminari raises his hand and cuts Aizawa off. "Does this mean, like, extra protection from the school?"

"Yes, so, do not worry about anything. The only thing you all should be focusing on is how well you do at the sports festival." Aizawa slumps down to the ground next to his sleeping bag. "So, go on. Leave, train, do whatever you need to do but bother me."

You grab your stuff and quickly walk out of class. You were hoping to get some extra training with Katsuki before tomorrow. For the rest of the day, you train with Katsuki and your confidence has gone up drastically. Tomorrow awaits to see if you can reach first place.