FORTY ONE

"You're lucky your are member of the wang family, but you could have been dealt with by now." Chen lu whispered and took a deep breath, his aunt and uncle gave him important job of taking care of yibo, stay with him until he feels better, but until now he hasn't fully succeeded yet, he knows with time his big brother will belong to him.

He looked where wang yibo room was then at the injury on his wrist which has almost healed and smiled.

Chen lu:"Xiao zhan you could never win, trying to fight me for a man is a losing battle, if you could have persisted to stay then I don't mind killing you."

Lu Bai got so angry that he shouted to try and get off the suffocating feeling deep down, taking out his phone he thought for a while and smirked. Going all the evidence he got he decided to first send to his uncle the evidence concerning Chen lu drugging his uncle and putting the blame on someone else as for the other evidence, it's so serious that sending it to his uncle now sounded not to be a good idea.

"Chen lu I want to see if my uncle will actually belong to you! That fake and disgusting smile of your's won't last for long." Lu Bai walked away not planning to stay at his uncle place anymore, well he doesn't want to come to the house anymore.

**********
Xiao zhan stay at the small town was good and a month passed, he familiarized himself with the place, opened a clinic to be seeing a gynaecologist every month to check the well being of the baby.

Today is the day he came to the hospital to check, he is already on his third month and his stomach has really started to show and if you look closely you could tell he is pregnant.

"You seem not to be eating well, you're aware about your pregnancy and day's goes by your food intake should also increase, but now you have signs of malnutrition, you know this gonna affect the baby's development." The doctor said while looking at xiao zhan who lowered his head and didn't dare to look at the doctor.

He knows he is at fault, he promised himself to take care of himself and his unborn baby but he failed miserably, he tried his level best to eat but whatever he tried to eat can't pass and he vomits everything and at time's he doesn't have the appetite to eat, thinking about wang yibo, no matter how hard he tried to forget yibo and move on with his life, he still failed, it looks like without yibo he is nothing.

"Doctor I know it's my fault, I will start eating well and taking care of myself." Zhan answered his voice low and was obviously feeling guilty, he knows he is wrong.

"Do you have relatives, your partner?" The doctor asked, zhan expression changed but he shook his head, the doctor was surprised. "Then how about family friends?"

"No one I live alone, doctor don't worry I will not slack off again." Zhan answered showing that he doesn't want to talk about relatives and family members, even the doctor felt it, he wanted to say something but chose to keep quite.

"I will write down a proper nutritious meal for you, you make sure to follow it, I have written some meds for you and as long as you follow all the instructions that I have written down then you will be fine." The doctor stated all his instructions, zhan listened carefully.

Going out of the hospital, zhan went to the market and got all the things that were needed, he didn't forget to buy some plums which were sweet and sour at least it will help him decrease the urge of vomiting.

Arriving at the house didn't waste time but started preparing lunch while eating plums that he bought at the market.

"Baby don't worry, I will no longer mistreat you, I was mean before but from today I will be a good and caring parent."

With the help of the plums whenever he feels nauseous, he managed to finish the meal without any problems, going to bed to rest he looked at the picture of wang yibo and sighed.

"I want to delete and forget everything about you, but I can't, for the rest of my life, I will forever remember you, you are going to be my first and last man in my life, in this life you will be the only man I will call hubby." Zhan whispered and closed his eyes and all the images of him and wang yibo rushed into his mind, all the good moments, which gave him a sense of sense of security.

He felt safer and was no longer scared, he slept well and for a long time this is the first time that he had a good sleep without any trouble's.

"Hubby please don't hate me." Zhan murmured in his sleep.

Two months later

Wang yibo who closed himself indoors without seeing anyone finally came out, his expression stern no emotion was seen on his face, he was like a robot,

For the past two months Chen lu moved in at yibos house, but he didn't dare see him, and today after waking up early and learning from the new chef he hired since the old one knows nothing but showing him attitude, disrespecting him and clearly showing that she doesn't like him, obviously that useless chef must be bribed by xiao zhan and she dared to show him Chen lu, the young master of the Chen family, the future partner of wang yibo an attitude!.

"Big... brother, you finally came out, I prepared breakfast for you." Chen lu who finally saw wang yibo shouted excited but wasn't courageous enough to get closer.

Yibo just looked at Chen lu sneered and walked into the kitchen, seeing someone he doesn't know he finally frowned.

"Where is the original chef that I hired?" Yibo asked, Chen lu swallowed hard but still he had to answer.

"She was not diligent enough and I....I fired her." Chen lu answered and moved back in fear when yibo looked at him sharply scaring him out of his wit's, yibo has never looked at him like this.

"Oh so my house has already become your house now, doing whatever you want, hiring another chef so that you two can conspire and drug me every day, before I close my eyes I don't want to see you or your chef! Leave my house this instant!" Yibo shouted, Chen lu staggered back and never expected wang yibo could talk to him like that.

"B-big brother?" Chen lu stuttered

"Roll! Get out!"

Chen lu who was very scared didn't dare to stay any longer and left, the chef also followed Chen lu closely.

Wang yibo seeing the food served on the dining table, he kicked the table smashing the table plus the plates with the food.

He walked out of the house, getting into his car and driving away, in his life he never expected the people around him are nothing but snake's who are ready to attack him anytime.