FORTY TWO

He walked out of the house, getting into his car and driving away, in his life he never expected the people around him are nothing but snake's who are ready to attack him anytime.

He never expected one day the people who pretended to be good to him and cared about him are nothing but betrayers, someone like Chen lu he trusted him and thought he was a good little brother, he protected him and took good care of him, even if he knew how Chen lu felt about him, he didn't avoid but rather showed with actions that he doesn't have the same feelings as him, he only treat's him as his little brother nothing else, everything he did for Chen lu was just how a big brother will do to his little brother.

He just didn't expect the little brother he cared and trusted  so much will drug him and put the blame on someone else, whatever he did to xiao zhan was actually wrong, he tortured and humiliated someone who was all this time innocent! He trusted Chen lu so much but what he got in return was nothing but betrayal! As for xiao zhan he is no different, even if he didn't do anything but he still took him as a fool! Played him! Knowing he doesn't feel the same way but still went with the floor secretly smiling when deep down he was nothing but a toy he was tossing around and playing with!.

"I was really stupid huh!" Yibo whispered and laughed sarcastically, him trusting someone again, especially when it comes to friendship and love, he will have to think twice, love brings nothing but pain and betrayal, there's nothing good that comes out of love, his heart is already dead and he doesn't have any reason to pursue or try again the name or thing called love.

Arriving at the company wang yibo met his secretary who was waiting for him.

The secretary wasn't well informed with what has happened to his boss, but with how his boss has been absent from work for two months and how he looks now, it looks like something very serious has happened, his boss used to be scary, but now it looks even more worse, luckily nothing major has happened at the company and he managed everything.

"Boss welcome, all the reports are in your office just waiting for your final review." The secretary who was following the expressionless wang yibo closely.

"Hmm, get busy I will call you if I need anything." Yibo answered and went inside his office, he looked around nothing much has changed, sitting down and thinking for a while he called his secretary.

"Boss you called for me."

"Yes, I want you to find an apartment for me near the company, buy it, bring my clothes over, as for my mansion sell it." Yibo gave out his instructions.

The secretary was surprised with the sudden instructions, he wondered to ask why but chose to keep quite, with the current state of his boss, daring to ask questions then he will be in deep trouble, knowing little is better.

Wang yibo parents came to see him, yibo looked at his dad and mom and laughed.

"Did you come here to see how miserable I can be? Always getting in my business like iam still a kid, I tell you from today, I don't want to see you both, even if I can't confirm it, but in some way you must be involved with my partners sudden departure, don't you ever get involved in my business or set me up with someone I don't like." Yibo said what he wanted to say, he knew what his parents wanted to say.

"Son no matter what happens we are still your parents, we care about you and everything we do is for your own, parents can never be wrong and always wanted the best for their kids." Mrs wang answered believing whatever they did was for their son's own good, they want the best for him and they will never be wrong.

"For my own good? So forcing me to Chen lu the same person who drugged me is for my own good, and parent's are always right! What great parent's I have!" Yibo sneered and laughed sarcastically, Mr Wang and Mrs wang froze where they were seated.

"What did you say?" Mr Wang who didn't believe what he has just heard asked.

"You already heard me well and I don't have to explain myself again."

"Son you can't just believe what you saw, someone must be trying to tarnish Chen lu name, he is not such kind of a person." Mrs wang who will never accept such accusations said.

"So funny! You can't believe that Chen lu can't do such a thing but you believe without any evidence that xiao zhan is not a good match for me, such a good parents I have." Yibo answered with a smirk on his face and had his parents leave his office, informing his secretary not to allow anyone to see him without an appointment.

He got busy and he knew better the best way to forget everything and move on is by getting busy.

FOUR YEARS LATER

A three year old boy could be seen lying on bed, his face covered with a little pillow, while throwing his little leg's in the air.

Xiao zhan:"Wuxian! Stop being naughty and come here! Iam almost late for work you know!"

Wuxian who was obviously acting lazy, removed the little pillow covering his face and pouted.

"Daddy you don't have to so fierce, my daddy looks very cute and beautiful like our puppy dudu when you act fierce." Wuxian said with a smile on his little face.

Zhan lip's twitched, his son talks alot and his word's always renders him speechless, this is not the first time that he for a second wondered what to say next.

"Baby daddy is not cute or beautiful, as a man I must be handsome you know." Zhan who was quite for a while answered while helping Wuxian to take off his pajamas and have a bath.

"My daddy is the most beautiful! Daddy you go outside and wait for me, as a mature man I will shower by myself." Wuxian said and shooed his daddy outside.

Zhan rolled his eyes but still went outside and stood outside not wanting to go far.

"Daddy no peeking!"

"I know I won't peek, be careful and don't play around you know."

Zhan helped Wuxian to pack his lunchbox, by the time he was done, Wuxian was already fully dressed, since he became two year's old, Wuxian has always refused his daddy to help him take a shower and even get dressed claiming to be a mature man and can be independent, his beautiful daddy doesn't have to bother himself about him.

Sorry for the late update, I have been busy at work today...