SIXTY SEVEN

Mr Chen and his wife who heard the title of butler panicked, it has been so many years and no one has ever mentioned such a word because the name butler will obviously lead to something so unpleasant.

Mr Chen though deep down he was angry because he really hate to be called a butler such a degrading name doesn't suit him because he is now way more important than a low slave! For years he pretended to be a good slave and let the xiao family treat like he is nothing, one thing he despises was being forced to  call a fellow human being master, young master and even madam! He is no different but just a man who wants to have a better life too.

"Oh it's li yang the last time I saw you you were still young, now you have grown to be a handsome young man, I wonder what Mr li yang wants?" Mr Chen who still chose to be act nice and get to know what this young man is up to, as he long as he knows too much then he won't hesitate to kill him here now and then.

"Nothing much I just came to say hi, I remember butler Chen used to really like me a lot, but I didn't expect you to succeed in life and now you even have your own business."

Mr chen smiled although his smile wasn't a smile, this li yang is obviously is trying to provoke him by using the name butler over and over again and he is not stupid enough to fall for that. He sneered and said. "It's God will, thanks to my former boss leaving a fortune for me before they decided to relocate."

"Gods will? Leaving a fortune? Did the xiao family really relocate or pitifully killed because of their riches by the employee they trusted so much?"

Mr Chen and Mrs chen suddenly stood up their up and looked at li yang sharply, Mrs Chen was the first one to speak. "What are you trying to say! You can't accuse our family with such accusations!"

Li yang smirked and looked at me Chen whose hand was secretly moving and was trying to take something from his drawer. "If I were you I wouldn't dare do what your about to do Mr Chen, even if you and your dear wife try to hide the truth, everything has already come to light, your accomplices must have been arrested by now and you two will be next." Li yang who was not scared at all said with a smile on his face.

Mr Chen took out the gun he was hiding and pointed at li yang and even before he could say a word his hand holding the gun got shot, before he could do anything again another gun shot was heard and the next second police officers entered the office and Mrs Chen together with her husband were arrested.

"How can you arrest us without telling us what we did wrong! You can't...you....you xiao zhan what are you doing here?" Mrs Chen who was shouting frowned when she saw xiao zhan who has dissapeared for year's and appeared and with police officers!.

"I just came to see the ungrateful and greedy heartless human beings who murdered my family! You think I will just let you go?" Xiao zhan whose temparant has really changed.

Mr Chen and Mrs Chen never expected xiao zhan who has always been timid will act like this and even now he has regained his memories and remembers everything, Mrs Chen panicked realizing that.

"If I knew earlier I shouldn't have let you go! I should have killed you year's ago!" Mr Chen who knew everything has been exposed and the only thing remaining is death and there is no need of trying to pretend to be innocent.

Xiao zhan walked closer to Mr Chen and smiled. "You think just because everything came to light you will just die, remember this I will make your life and that of your family a living hell that you will wish to die but you just can't!"

Mr Chen and Mrs Chen trembled in fear they didn't expect xiao zhan to really say such a thing.

Xiao zhan moved aside and let the police officers take away the two, yibo who didn't stop xiao zhan from approaching the Chen's but deep was worried wheeled his wheelchair close and held zhan hand's to reassure him that everything will be alright.

*********
The news of the Chen family arrest together with some well known companies employees who held a good position at the Chen company were also arrested and the reason was because they conspired and killed the xiao family and then took over the business that never belonged to them.

Some well known families who knew the xiao family never expected such a thing to happen, just because of greed a butler went as far as killing their boss just because he wanted to be rich and the way he wanted to become rich is by killing and grabbing riches that never belonged to him from the start, they just wanted to use a shortcut.

That not being enough the xiao family only survivor was actually mistreated in the Chen family and lied to that he was adopted and never had parents before! The Chen family who once had a good name and we'll respected were now being talked about negatively and all the good image that they pretended to have came shattering down.

Chen lu who has been hiding for over a month scared that wang yibo this time won't let him go if he knew he was the reason he got into such a serious accident saw the news and panicked, at first he thought it was rumors and decided to go check his parents at the house and he found the house where they used to live surrounded by police officers.

He became even more nervous and secretly listened what was happening and headed to the police station to meet his parents and he was allowed to see his mom and dad.

Yibo knew Chen lu will obviously come to meet his parents and he let the police officers allow the boy once he arrived.

"Mom dad what's happening? Why are you arrested you really can't do such things that the news are broadcasting, the riches belongs to use right, you weren't shameless people who only leech on other's, even going as far as killing the xiao family to get their money right?" Chen lu asked several questions making his mom and dad to look away in shame.

"Why are you not saying anything? I asked you a question! So it's true? Mom dad you can actually kill other's so that you can get their riches! I didn't expect my parents to be such kind of people! Iam really ashamed calling you two my parents! I wish you two were never my parents!" Chen lu shouted and stomped out of the police station in tear's.