FIFTY TWO

""I will tell you the truth, I will I promise I will."

Zhan who was really desperate and knows he has no other way or choice promised.

Wang yibo looked at wen Ning proactively like he won a lottery just because xiao zhan was now clinging onto him not just holding his hands.

Wen Ning could only sigh, now he is being treated like a threat or even an enemy when in reality he is just a surbodinate who wouldn't even dare think of trying anything with his boss partner.

"You can go now and I will inform if I need you for nothing." Yibo said and went inside while supporting xiao zhan. 

The two went inside and yibo helped zhan to sit down and he went to the kitchen to get a glass of cold pineapple juice.

"Thank you." Zhan said and took a sip and the cold sensation made him to feel much better and calmed down a lot. "Well will you let me see my son after I tell you the truth and you will believe me right?" Zhan asked for confirmation.

"That depends whether you will say the truth, the real truth or lie to me just like the way you did." Yibo answered making xiao zhan to choke on the juice he was drinking, the environment was very warm earlier and had to destroy such a moment.

"Well I didn't want to leave you before, but.....but then I realized that I was pregnant with your baby, I asked you if you like kids but the answer you gave me was kids are annoying, that's one reason to make me leave you." Zhan said and touched his flat stomach, remembering he was all alone during the whole pregnancy and even when he was giving birth, how he wished Wang yibo could be their but it was impossible.

"I admit that what I said that day was wrong, but you could have just told me the truth instead of keeping it a secret from me, I thought you were talking about adopting a child and at that time it was very early for us to even think of adoption." Yibo still answered.

Xiao zhan was surprised he never thought that he actually misunderstood wang yibo, the two were actually thinking and talking about different thing's.

"Tell me the other reason that made you live?"

Zhan hesitated for a while but chose to say everything, there is no need of hiding anything now, year's has already passed.

"Well after the conference that day, I secretly went to check on Chen lu that day even though you told me not to go, I met your parents there and I talked with your mom and Chen lu father." Xiao zhan explained everything that happened that day and how he was threatened to be killed if he keeps on insisting to he with yibo, how he wasn't allowed to go inside the house again but forced to sign the divorce papers, and he had no other choice but take that video to make the situation more believable.

Zhan cried explaining everything that happened that day, even if he cried that day but not as much as now that he was explaining, all the grievances and hurt that he explained year's ago he poured them all out.

Yibo hugged zhan close and his eyes narrowed full of malice and anger, he never expected all these years he has been living a life full of lies, his parents just because of getting blinded and fooled by the Chen family and knowing the truth they still persisted on forcing him to marry a person  he doesn't love at all! Forcing xiao zhan who was pregnant to leave him and he wasn't there to take care of xiao zhan, he believed a video that was only a lie! He really was a fool! Hating the person he loves all these years, staying in anger thinking he was betrayed but the truth was the total opposite.

"Then....then all these years how have you been?" Yibo asked his voice can be felt without being told that has a lot of emotion's, he wanted to ask how did he was when he was pregnant, who took care of him? After giving birth who was there for him to console him and assure him that everything was alright.

"Now you know how to ask me how I was all these years! You ignored my son yesterday and he ended up being sick thanks to you!" Zhan shouted while hitting Wang yibo chest.

"Our son, you have to get used to it now, it's my fault because I was angry and acted unreasonably, stop hitting me, it hurts you know." Yibo who was really in a good mood grabbed zhan two hand's knowing xiao zhan never betrayed and now he has a family, baby to call him father and his beloved is now here with him.

"Our son? I never said Wuxian is your son I just said I was pregnant, let go of me right this instant! This is not right, I don't want other's to misunderstand." Zhan struggled but his way less stronger than Wang yibo.

Wang yibo slightly frowned with zhan word's, but he knew within a day he will know which hospital xiao zhan went before leaving.

"Misunderstand? We two are legally married couple, what' is it that we are doing wrong huh?"

Huh? What are you talking about?" Zhan who was surprised asked.

"Why are you so surprised? You signed the divorce paper but I didn't, no witness, no lawyer was involved, all these years you have been away from me, don't you think you should make it up for me?" Yibo said and had the panicking xiao zhan lie down on the coach and he hovered on top of him.

Xiao zhan really panicked wondering how things escalated so fast without him getting prepared at all, this Wang yibo really has a thick skin and wants to do something unholy immediately after meeting! This is really unacceptable.

"Wang yibo stop fooling around and get off me!"

"Daddy, uncle what are you doing?" Wuxian who was rubbing his eyes and not standing far from them asked confused, his voice still had a bit of sleepiness.

Zhan face turned pale when he heard his son's voice, he got caught! He got caught! His son caught him in such an embarrassing situation!.