Orphan In Wheelchair 5

Even ignoring this statement, there is also Lu Yanzhou's intention.

In this world, he must not make the same mistake as the one in the last world again, and that being the case...he simply said that he is impotent.

After Xie Chengze recovers physically and has a brand new life, he can take advantage of the opportunity to let Xie Chengze go free.

After all, he is impotent.

Well, when the time comes, he can also pretend to be obsessed with research and naturally distance from Xie Chengze!

Lu Yanzhou said it easily, but Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou in shock.

Lu Yanzhou is a good person, very, very good. Such a person, why...can't his thing stand?

Heaven is too unfair!

But if Lu Yanzhou's thing couldn't stand, then when Lu Yanzhou confessed to him before, he thought...he thought...

The men in the village talked about everything, so Xie Chengze had heard them talk about a sissy in the town before. He knows about what men and men can do together.

When Lu Yanzhou confessed to him, he thought that Lu Yanzhou wanted to sleep with him. He also thought that when he took off his clothes and revealed his ugly legs, Lu Yanzhou would definitely not like it.

In the end...is he wrong?

But now...but now he is paralyze, he can't satisfy Lu Yanzhou either.

Why did Lu Yanzhou still stay with him?

Wait, if Lu Yanzhou couldn't stand, maybe he doesn't want to do anything with anyone? So at the beginning when he confessed to him, Lu Yanzhou might just want to find someone to be with.

Xie Chengze's mind was in a mess.

Lu Yanzhou didn't know that Xie Chengze had thought so much. He helped Xie Chengze massage his legs and said: "AZe, I'll go outside and build a coop for the chickens, call me if you want anything."

Xie Chengze responded in a low voice.

Lu Yanzhou patted his head before going out.

This afternoon, he found time to cut grass for the sheep, but he didn't have time to take care of the two chickens. He just left them next to the sheepfold.

He can't just let the chickens stay there forever...Lu Yanzhou plans to build a chicken coop in front of the house, then build a fence to enclose the chickens.

In the countryside, some people's chickens are free-range, but the two newcomers in his family are definitely not good. He doesn't want chicken feces to be everywhere in the house.

Although Xie Chengze's family is poor, the house was built by his parents after they got married. There are no other problems except it is a little small, but it's still sturdy.

The private land on the entrance is allocated to Xie Chengze by the village. Xie Chengze takes good care of this land. There are garlic, green vegetables and radishes growing on it. These vegetables are surrounded by fences to prevent other people's chickens from stealing.

In the afternoon, Lu Yanzhou asked the village chief for some bamboo. Now he chose an open space in the big fence to build a small fence, then started to build a bamboo coop too.

People in the village basically use bamboo to build chicken coops. They just covered it with straw to keep the rain out. This is how the chicken lives. At night, after the chickens go in, they just have to close the door. In order to prevent the chicken from being caught by weasels.