Ghost-faced Boss 11

Lu Yanzhou knew that the people from Chongcheng Command Station would come to visit the site today, but he didn't expect to meet them.

The spy sitting at the table next to him is the young man who was kicked by him yesterday when he spoke out against him.

The young man who was dressed as a pig butcher yesterday wore a suit and waxed hair today. He looked gentle while looking around and eating noodles at this moment.

When the eyes of the two met, the spy smiled shyly at Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou rolled his eyes at him, snorted, then looked displeased at him, which made the spy confused.

"Sir, here is your noodle." The shopkeeper bought Lu Yanzhou a bowl of noodles and a plate of cold beef.

Lu Yanzhou picked up his chopsticks and was about to eat when the noisy restaurant suddenly fell silent. He looked up and saw Xie Chengze coming in with two people from the Inspection Department.

Thinking of the original owner's character, Lu Yanzhou immediately glared at him, his eyes seemingly bursting into flames.

Seeing this, Xie Chengze chuckled lightly: "Young Master Lu, how are you doing these days?"

Lu Yanzhou clenched the chopsticks in his hand tightly: "I'm fine, I don't need your worry!" As soon as he finished speaking, he broke the chopsticks in his hand with force.

"You're quite energetic." Xie Chengze smiled. He sat down opposite Lu Yanzhou, pointed to Lu Yanzhou and said to the shopkeeper: "Give me the same as he ordered and bring him a pair of chopsticks."

The restaurant quickly served Xie Chengze the meal like what Lu Yanzhou's order, their speed was unbelievable. The plate of cold beef was full of beef.

Lu Yanzhou: "..." This is too much, Xie Chengze's portion of beef is at least twice as much as his.

It had been several days since he last saw Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou glanced at the food in front of him, then glared at Xie Chengze again.

In the first two worlds, he and Xie Chengze were rarely separated. Even in the last world when Xie Chengze went to help in a closed environment, he would try his best to see him.

However, in this world, he has been here for more than three months and he has only met Xie Chengze three times.

"What are you looking at, eat quickly. If you don't finish eating...believe it or not, I'll take you back?" Xie Chengze frowned. He didn't like Lu Yanzhou glaring at him.

Lu Yanzhou really wanted to put down his chopsticks and let Xie Chengze take him back, but the intelligence station was preparing to assassinate Xie Chengze...

He could only eat with a mouthful of humiliation.

People around: This young master Lu eats so fast, is he taking beef as Xie Chengze's meat?

Lu Yanzhou: It's delicious! It would be great if I could have dinner with Xie Chengze every day in the future!

Sitting opposite Lu Yanzhou, Xie Chengze saw that Lu Yanzhou ate so much that his cheeks swelled up, his mood improved inexplicably, so he pushed his plate of beef in front of Lu Yanzhou: "Eat more."

Lu Yanzhou stuffed a chopstick of beef into his mouth, then gave Xie Chengze a sideways glance.

Xie Chengze was actually not hungry, but seeing Lu Yanzhou's aggrieved look at this moment...He gained an appetite and slowly ate the noodles in front of him.

While eating, he also glanced at Lu Yanzhou from time to time.

He thought that Lu Yanzhou would be haggard after being tossed about by him and abandoned by his family, but he didn't expect the reality to be the opposite.