Interstellar World End

During this period of time, Lu Yanzhou always explained to Xie Chengze how to use his mental force. At that time, Xie Chengze thought that Lu Yanzhou's EQ was low, but he remembered all of it.

So at this moment, he can use his mental force smoothly.

Outside the battleship, the battle has reached a fever pitch.

The Zerg that came to attack was not only the Zerg queen, but also other high-level Zerg. They were a step behind and finally arrived at this moment. As soon as they came, they began to attack the surrounding mechas and battleships.

It can be said that the Zergs come out in full force, and the zergs' overall strength that came is actually stronger than half a year ago!

Seeing this scene, the generals and soldiers on the battlefield gasped.

So many Zergs...If these Zergs were to come a month before Lu Yanzhou didn't come to the frontline yet, they would definitely be able to drive straight in!

At that time, they're afraid that another livable planet will suffer in the Galactic Federation!

Luckily they came a month later!

"Defend!"

"All fighters above B-level get on your mecha and fight!"

"Don't let these zergs break through the line of defense!"

...

Because Lu Yanzhou came to the front line, many troops have come here recently. Some strong men, who were originally on vacation also gave up their vacation and came to Lu Yanzhou for advice on how to use mental force.

The combat power of the Human Alliance this time is also stronger than it was five years ago!

They barely hold off the Zerg attack.

It's just that the Zerg queen obviously had a rest and came to the battlefield after her body had recovered to its peak condition, but Lu Yanzhou was different.

These days, with Lu Yanzhou's consent, Adjutant Mo will live broadcast part of his scenes after the battle. Everyone can see that his body hasn't fully recovered.

Back then he was seriously injured by the Zerg queen, this time...can he beat the Zerg queen?

Will it be the same ending as before?

If that's the case...Without Lu Yanzhou, can they stop the Zerg queen?

"Many professors have analyzed the Zerg Queen's situation, they feel that the Zerg Queen will not retreat easily this time."

"When the Zerg queen attacked Marshal Lu half a year ago, the Zerg was only short of food, not to the point of running out of food, but this time is different. Now on those planets occupied by the Zerg, there is no food that the Zerg likes!"

"For the sake of food, I'm afraid the Zerg queen will fight the marshal to the death!"

"I hope the marshal is okay."

"Pray for the Marshal!"

...

When people prayed for Lu Yanzhou, of course they also paid attention to the scene where Lu Yanzhou's battleship was attacked by mental force - the battleship had its protective shield raised!

"The Zerg attacked Marshal Lu's battleship?"

"Xie Chengze is also on the battleship. He doesn't have mental force, he'll be fine, right?"

"Xie Chengze, please be okay!"

...

While everyone was discussing, Xie Chengze approached Adjutant Mo: "Adjutant Mo, is there a small frigate on the battleship? Can you drive it? Can you take me to the battlefield?"