Chubby Director 12

Xie Chengze is actually not bad looking among the directors.

Although he is fat, he has good facial features. He is definitely handsome among fat people.

It's just that his parents are both famous handsome men and beautiful women. They are both in their fifties and sixties now but their figure is not out of shape at all. On the contrary, he is so fat, people will inevitably talk about him.

The worst thing is, he was very fat because of taking medicine when he was a teenager. He also had acne on his face at that time, so he was ostracized. Not to mention, when his photo was put on the internet later on, a lot of people judged him, saying that he was the ugliest second-generation star.

This made Xie Chengze dislike appearing in front of the camera.

But this time he brought Lu Yanzhou to the TV station to record a program, so he had to hide his discomfort and took care of Lu Yanzhou: "Please read this script carefully. The questions that the host will ask when the time comes are basically all here, so you can think of a good answer in advance...Of course not all the questions are listed above. Some of them will depend on your adaptability on the spot."

The two of them came to the TV station more than two hours in advance, so they got familiar with the shooting location by the way.

The two hosts they cooperated with this time are not the troublemaker kind, so they will not target the guests who came to the show. Xie Chengze felt that there should be no problems during the filming, but he still asked a few more questions.

"Director Xie, don't worry, I will definitely perform well then." Lu Yanzhou smiled.

Seeing his motivated appearance, Xie Chengze was very happy, and said: "This time the show is sponsored by Yuanchun Jewelry, a subsidiary of Lu's consortium. When the time comes, they may ask some related questions. You should find some information on the internet first."

Yuanchun Jewelry? Isn't this the jewelry company under his mother's name? Lu Yanzhou immediately said: "I know Yuanchun Jewelry very well, there won't be any problem."

"That's good." Said Xie Chengze.

While the two were talking, the father-daughter director duo came.

The director's surname is Jiang, he is twenty years older than Xie Chengze. His daughter is young and beautiful. She has just been admitted to the Film and Television Academy, so she could be considered Xie Chengze's junior.

Director Jiang brought his daughter to meet Xie Chengze, then told her to call Xie Chengze senior. His words are meant to let Xie Chengze help look after her a little. If there is a good opportunity, he could support his daughter.

Xie Chengze agreed.

Regardless of Xie Chengze's young age, his reputation is far better than Director Jiang. He is also better than Director Yan, the other director, who also came.

Director Yan is a female director in her early forties. She is best at filming ancient TV dramas. The TV dramas she makes are of stable quality and popular, but unfortunately there are no big hits.

And the person she brought was the male lead of the TV series she had just finished filming.

Lu Yanzhou has been very busy recently. He has to help Xie Chengze make a movie, coax his parents, and do special effects in private, so he didn't know about this variety show beforehand.

It wasn't until this moment that he discovered that the leading actor brought by Director Yan was actually the little fresh meat who stepped on Xie Chengze after the original owner framed Xie Chengze in the original plot.