The Lonely Angel Who Paints 2

Lu Yanzhou took a moment to break free from the original owner's memories.

The original owner really loved painting, so he put almost all his energy and concentration into painting.

Before the age of thirty, the original owner's career was going very smoothly, and he was in high spirits. However, at the age of thirty, after he painted 'Stars'...

The original owner could still draw at the beginning, but every time he painted a work, someone will always say that it was not as good as 'Stars', he himself also thinks so too.

He also had very high demands on himself, so gradually he couldn't paint anymore.

The more he couldn't paint, the greater the psychological pressure, thus his mentality became tense.

Headache, insomnia, inability to eat...The original owner had turned himself into a skinny person.

Speaking of which, when the original owner was exposed online, some people said that the original owner had taken illegal drugs because of this.

At that time, all kinds of dirty water were poured on the original owner one after another. The original owner was already on the verge of collapse and wanted to die several times. Therefore, he naturally couldn't bear it anymore and jumped off the building.

That Xie Chengran was really too much.

After Lu Yanzhou recalled it, he determined that Xie Chengran had something to do with the original owner being exposed online.

There is even a 99% chance that it was Xie Chengran or the people around Xie Chengran who guided them.

Xie Chengran is disgusting, but that's not all.

The original owner didn't know why Xie Chengran's basic painting skills were so low, so he just asked him some questions. However, with the original owner's memory, he knew the whole story after a little guessing.

Those paintings that can touch people's hearts were definitely not painted by Xie Chengran, they should be painted by Xie Chengze!

The person in those public videos of 'Xie Chengran painting' is probably not Xie Chengran, but his twin brother Xie Chengze!

Xie Chengran in this world looks exactly like his AZe, and he also stole his AZe's achievements!

In this interstellar world, there are many styles of mobile phones, and the name of mobile phones has also changed. They are called contact terminals.

The original owner's contact terminal was in the style of a watch worn on his hand. He opened it, pulled out the screen, then began to read the messages on starnet.

As soon as he logged in, Lu Yanzhou saw a lot of messages under the original owner's starnet account. They all wanted to see the original owner's new paintings, or wanted to buy paintings from the original owner. Of course, there are also many people who like 'Stars', so they came here to express their love.

Lu Yanzhou ignored these and opened Xie Chengran's starnet account.

Xie Chengran's online name is 'Ranran Loves Painting', where he basically shares his life.

In addition, there is an account called 'Xie Chengran Official Account', which is a starnet account managed by Xie Chengran's parents. There are videos of Xie Chengran painting, videos of Xie Chengran participating in various competitions, and various other news related to Xie Chengran.

Xie Chengran's various work will also be sold here.

Lu Yanzhou's expression softened when he saw the person painting in the video.