Doomsday Dual Personality 10

In the past half a month, Lu Yanzhou has gone out to collect various things frequently, so his supplies at home are very rich.

After returning to his residence, he put away the meals he bought from the cafeteria, went to the ice ability user, who lived downstairs, and asked for a large bucket of ice.

This ice can be used to make cold drinks, and it can also be used to cool down.

After soaking a cup of powdered milk and put it on the ice, Lu Yanzhou went to take a bath and waited for Xie Chengze's arrival.

On the other hand...Xie Chengze has encountered a little trouble these days.

Although the person Chengcheng likes has always provided him with various foods, Xie Chengze did not give up his job.

Work can give him a sense of security. If that person finds that Chengcheng can't help with things, he can still give the other party some contribution points as compensation.

However, ten days ago, the foreman in charge of managing these nurses began to arrange all kinds of tiring and dirty work for him. The work he has to do is even twice or thrice of others!

If it was the previous him, he would definitely not be able to do so much work. At that time, he needed to buy painkillers because of expensive food and long-term headaches, besides, he ate flatbread every day to satisfy his hunger.

It's just, during this period of time, he got enough to eat and drink every day, and even his headache gradually improved, so he could survive.

And he learned from others that the foreman did this because someone gave their foreman money and wanted to work as a nurse.

The foreman is going to eliminate one person so that the person who pays the money can be recruited as a worker. As for who to eliminate...of course it is Xie Chengze!

Firstly, the foreman has always disliked Xie Chengze, secondly...Xie Chengze is powerless and doesn't like to get in touch with people, no one will stand up for Xie Chengze.

So, the method the foreman thought of eliminating Xie Chengze was to give Xie Chengze a lot of work.

Xie Chengze never ate with them, and they all knew that Xie Chengze couldn't even afford a house and lived in a car all the time. It was said that his family was also a burden.

The foreman felt that Xie Chengze would definitely not be able to do so much work, he could justifiably fire him when he was exhausted.

In the end, Xie Chengze still lasted for ten days. The foreman watched as Xie Chengze became a little stronger.

Seeing this, the foreman became even more angry. He doesn't have that much power. It's okay to bully Xie Chengze alone, but bullying several people will cause problems. There is no replacement target, so more and more work is arranged for Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze does a lot of work, and other people have less work to do...Nowadays, everyone is short of food and clothing and can't afford to work. They wish they could do less work, so naturally no one will help Xie Chengze.

When the day's work was over and Xie Chengze left the hospital, he almost couldn't stand up.

He is really tired these days!

If he didn't get a good rest every night and eat meat every day, he might have to resign.

Back at his residence, Xie Chengze took out the food prepared for Chengcheng by the person Chengcheng liked and started to eat slowly.

The food that the man asked Chengcheng to bring over this morning was three sour cowpea stir-fry meat with noodles, one fresh cucumber, and two eggs.

This is for Chengcheng to eat during the day. If his thoughts were right, after Chengcheng awake at night, he could eat other things too.