The Crown Prince With A Heart Condition 16

Xie Chengze felt that Lu Yanzhou was very strange, the point of his focus is always weird.

He makes him, a dying man, promise not to set up a harem, but now he also wants an empress.

Lu Yanzhou should have waited for his death then take reins of power, he should be able to control the emperor and command his vassals!

Now that Lu Yanzhou is talking about this with him, is he trying to lower his vigilance, or does Lu Yanzhou really have some affection for him?

Xie Chengze thought about it and felt that Lu Yanzhou should have some affection for him.

He has already confirmed that Lu Yanzhou likes men, otherwise he wouldn't be unable to stand his teasing, and since Lu Yanzhou likes men...Among the men in the world, he should be considered good in terms of appearance and talent.

Although there is a grudge between him and Lu Yanzhou, he is dying and he is also obedient to Lu Yanzhou these days. It's normal for Lu Yanzhou to like him, right?

This is good, he should be able to live the rest of his life comfortably.

The only annoying thing is that after his death, Lu Yanzhou might make out with other people and coax them like him.

Lu Yanzhou should have done this before, otherwise how could he be so proficient?

Thinking of this, Xie Chengze grabbed Lu Yanzhou's arm, rolled up Lu Yanzhou's sleeve and bit Lu Yanzhou's arm.

Lu Yanzhou didn't know why he bit him, "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing." Said Xie Chengze. His teeth were itchy, he just wanted to grind them.

Lu Yanzhou: "..." it may just be a little fun, Xie Chengze has always liked his body very much.

Thinking of this, Lu Yanzhou pulled Xie Chengze into his arms and kissed him again.

The two talked for a while, then went to work.

The enthronement ceremony is scheduled in a few days, so before the enthronement ceremony, all arrangements must be prepared.

Xie Chengze's subordinates are arguing about various things every day.

But today, when Xie Chengze sat in front of them and said calmly that he was going to make a woman an empress, everyone was shocked.

Xie Chengze's age is not too young, he is already twenty-one, plus he started to replace the Supreme Emperor to handle government affairs early...As early as a few years ago, some minister already persuaded him to marry and set a crown princess.

However, he kept shirking.

Why was he suddenly willing to set up an empress now? More importantly, the empress had already given birth to a child.

Xie Chengze explained: "emperor father is very guarded against me and has placed a lot of people around me. King Rui has also been watching me all the time. I hid them outside the palace for the safety of the mother and child...Of course, this is also related to their identities, the empress is a descendant of the Lu family."

Ministers: "!!!"

No wonder the Lu family listened to their emperor, so it was because of this reason?

Their emperor found a descendant of the Lu family to be the empress?

It seems pretty good?

Xie Chengze continued: "When I was the crown prince, I could only visit them from time to time, and now it's time to take them back to the palace."