Doomsday Dual Personality 15

After curing Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou really wanted to go back to his residence, but after thinking about it, he gave up.

The two places he just destroyed were investigated by his subordinates, and they were able to be investigated because there were more people hiding in these two places and too much food was consumed.

But what if there were fewer people hiding?

Ability users can go out of the city to look for supplies. If there are few people hiding, others will not be able to find out at all. Let's just talk about him. Xie Chengze comes to his house and he feeds Xie Chengze every day but others don't know at all!

After all, although he can go to the cafeteria to buy food, he can also cook it himself. Others can't accurately know the amount of food he consumes, so naturally they can't think that he is hiding someone.

He didn't find them in these two places, so is it possible that Xie Chengze and his brother were hidden in other places?

And those who hid people and did bad things, seeing such a big commotion, would they do such an irrational act such as killing the captives and destroying the corpses?

In the operation just now, there were actually some perpetrators who saw the incident come to light and killed the victim.

If the person who imprisoned Xie Chengze and his brother did something...

Lu Yanzhou didn't have a good impression of Xie Chengze's big brother.

The man has always refused to talk to him.

He wrote to this person before, persuading him to eat the food he provided, but the person still refused to eat, and later he did not reply to the letter.

If it wasn't because he talked with Xie Chengze all the time and Xie Chengze had come to ask him if he and Gu Tan were going to get married, he wouldn't even know that they were actually in the same security base as him.

However, even if he had a bad impression, he couldn't let Xie Chengze's big brother have an accident.

After all, he is Xie Chengze's family, and the other party may have unavoidable difficulties.

So Lu Yanzhou didn't rush back, instead he found District Chief Li and Zhou Jingshan who were cleaning up the mess: "District Chief Li, Zhou Jingshan, with such places in the security base, there must be more than these two places, why don't we gather all the ability users in the security base and check them?"

Ability users are strong, they can directly demolish the villa and the factory. Other second-level or third-level earth supernatural beings can also easily create a space underground to hide people.

As for the fire-type ability user, Zhou Jingshan's subordinates were burned to ashes as soon as Zhou Jingshan made a move!

People with water abilities are not weak either...they could drag people into the water, so they can kill people invisibly.

People with ice abilities can use ice needles to kill people, people with metal abilities are even stronger, and people with wood abilities can become invincible with just some poisonous plants!

This is also the reason why District Chief Li and the others have become weaker and weaker in their control over the security base.

However, the security nase is inseparable from the ability users. They have fewer and fewer hot weapons, so the safety of the security base requires ability users protection.

District Chief Li readily agreed, and Zhou Jingshan said, "Surname Lu, why should I listen to you?"

Zhou Jingshan killed many of his subordinates in the random killing before. However, his subordinates weren't just letting him slaughter them, so Zhou Jingshan himself was also injured, and now one of his arms was paralyzed by electric shock.