Doomsday Dual Personality 6

At first, Xie Chengze felt that the person who gave Chengcheng food and medicines should have taken a fancy to Chengcheng's appearance.

Chengcheng is very shy towards strangers, and he also told Chengcheng not to be discovered by others...At that time, he thought that Chengcheng should be discovered when he was wandering outside alone, and then picked up by someone.

Chengcheng hasn't eaten anything good for a long time, so being coaxed by people with delicious food, he might be willing to let others apply medicine on him.

As for Chengcheng not being hurt...he thought it was because Chengcheng ran fast.

Now it seems that he was wrong.

In their security base, if those that don't have any special hobbies want to find a young and beautiful man to spend the night with, they will just give them a full meal.

However, these things around him...canned braised pork, canned luncheon meat, and compressed biscuits...These high-calorie foods that can still be stored are treasures nowadays!

It's unlikely that someone will be willing to pay so much for his body...That person didn't even touch him!

Therefore, there is a high probability that Chengcheng's ability was discovered, and the person who discovered Chengcheng's ability wanted to make friends with Chengcheng, so he gave Chengcheng so much delicious food.

He was really thinking too much before!

Realizing this, Xie Chengze heaved a sigh of relief, but immediately, his guard was raised again.

Chengcheng is like a child, although he has a powerful ability, but with his mind, he may not be able to do anything.

More importantly, Chengcheng only comes out at night, and basically goes to bed soon after he comes out...

If the man gave so much food, but finally found that Chengcheng couldn't help him with anything, would he be angry?

Although Xie Chengze couldn't help swallowing when he saw those foods, he didn't eat anything. He took the flatbread he bought yesterday and was ready to go to work.

As a result, as soon as he went outside, he heard someone talking about Lu Yanzhou.

"Lu Yanzhou came early!"

"Today he has built so many houses!"

"Wait for tonight, maybe we all can live in a new house?"

...

Lu Yanzhou came early in the morning to build houses for them! Xie Chengze's heart beat faster, he thought for a moment, put on a big hat, bent his body and walked forward.

From a distance, he saw Lu Yanzhou using his ability, and the houses were taking shape in front of him.

So handsome! Xie Chengze didn't dare to look any further, so he lowered his head and left in a hurry.

Lu Yanzhou felt something, so when he looked to the side, he saw many people looking at him with red eyes.

He hurriedly turned around and continued to work until noon.

Thinking that Xie Chengze might come to see him at noon, Lu Yanzhou specially bought two lunch meals and went back to his room to eat. However, even after finishing his portion and the lunch break was over, Xie Chengze still didn't come.

Lu Yanzhou could only go back and continue building houses.

In the district chief's office, someone came to report to him about what Lu Yanzhou had done in the past two days.