Interstellar World 8

You can post barrages during the live broadcast while other people broadcast live, but the barrage is always messy because people will say all kinds of things.

However, during Lu Yanzhou's live broadcast, the barrage was clean, everyone only sent their blessings.

In the past, when the Zerg did not appear, the human alliance was actually divided. At that time, each planet was in its own way, so conflicts within the planet were frequent.

However, since the appearance of the Zerg, human beings have been united like never before, and all fighters on the battlefield are respected.

The original owner went to the battlefield at the age of sixteen and killed countless Zergs. His images are included in the documentaries released by the military every month. It can be said that he grew up watching all human beings.

A year ago, he was still a strong fighter, but now he is so weak...

There were a lot of people watching the live broadcast. Some even sat in a special live broadcast hall just to watch after logging onto Starnet with their holographic devices.

They have long heard that Marshal Lu is dying, and now that seems to be true.

At this moment, Lu Yanzhou was still saying: "I raised Chu Jingshan, I am also responsible for his mistakes, I will teach him a lesson and I will also compensate Xie Chengze. But here, I want to ask the Xie family, bullying a soldier's orphan, embezzling a soldier's inheritance, don't you feel guilty at all?"

When he said this, the weakened Marshal's eyes shone brightly, which actually gave people a strange pressure.

The sobs of the people watching the live broadcast in the holographic hall became louder: "Marshal..."

The live broadcast stopped amidst the cries of the crowd.

Lu Yanzhou didn't broadcast live for too long.

That's about it for him, then he just needs to put the relevant evidence of Xie's family bullying Xie Chengze on the Internet, and then find someone to sue Xie's family.

Those that should belong to Xie Chengze, he must help Xie Chengze get it back.

Speaking of which, the Xie family smeared Xie Chengze on StarNet and involved him, they are actually digging their own holes.

In the past, no matter how many problems the Xie family had, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, and he wouldn't come forward in person, but now it's different. People on StarNet can scold the Xie family to death.

As for Chu Jingshan...Lu Yanzhou had a bad impression of Chu Jingshan. However, to say that Chu Jingshan did something evil, he really didn't do it, so he can't do anything to Chu Jingshan.

In fact, if Chu Jingshan simply didn't want to marry Xie Chengze, neither he nor the original owner would mind. The most wrong thing Chu Jingshan did was that he didn't have a sense of responsibility at all and his mind was dazed, he surprisingly did such a thing like letting the plum tree withers in place of the peach tree[1].

This is equivalent to pushing Xie Chengze into the abyss!

He did not hide Chu Jingshan's wrongdoing during the live broadcast. From now on, Chu Jingshan will no longer be the perfect major general in the public' eyes.

As for the rest...

The original owner had been paving the way for Chu Jingshan before, so Chu Jingshan was able to become a major general at a young age.

One must know that the original owner is a major general at his age but the original owner is stronger than him, and he went to the battlefield earlier than him.