Doomsday Dual Personality 20

After the zombie tide was discovered, Lu Yanzhou immediately informed the public.

Because it was said in advance that there might be a zombie tide coming, people were not too flustered and soon got busy in an orderly manner according to Lu Yanzhou's instructions.

As for Lu Yanzhou, he brought a few of his subordinates and Zhou Jingshan to investigate the zombie tide's situation.

They didn't get too close, they just took a look from a distance. They felt their scalps tingling.

Over the years, C city's security base has been cleaning up the surrounding zombies, but millions of people turned into zombies back then, so even after cleaning up, there are still  hundreds of thousands left.

Hundreds of thousands of tattered zombies are rushing towards their security base like this. It's really scary to watch, and it's also very disgusting, making people want to vomit.

Trypophobia is about to suffer!

No, there may not be just a hundred thousands zombies here. The zombies were also moving, there may be a million or more here!

How can they fight this?

"So many?" Zhou Jingshan broke out in cold sweat. His fire ability is very strong, but ability is not unlimited, it can be used up!

Such a dense crowd of zombies...Zhou Jingshan felt that if he fell into that pile of zombies, he may never come out again.

Lu Yanzhou also looked solemn.

There should be a lot of mutated zombies here. There may be ones who are as strong as him, or even stronger than him?

As soon as he thought of this, Lu Yanzhou saw hundreds of zombies rushing out from the group of zombies and attacking them. Judging by the speed and physical strength of these zombies...they are all mutant zombies, they are at least level three mutant zombies!

"Go back first!" Said Lu Yanzhou. There's only a few of them, there is no need to go head-to-head with the zombie army now!

As soon as Lu Yanzhou finished speaking, everyone ran to the security base together.

They felt that their security base was already very strong, but now...can this security base be kept?

When they finally came to the outer wall of the reinforced security base, Zhou Jingshan couldn't help but say, "It's truly difficult for ordinary people to survive in the apocalypse."

Lu Yanzhou said: "So you're scared and want to run?" Speaking of which, after the original owner saw the zombie tide, he felt that ordinary people really won't survive in the apocalypse and only those with ability could survive, so he ran away.

Zhou Jingshan did back down a bit, but after hearing what Lu Yanzhou said, he immediately said, "I'm not a coward! Don't underestimate me! I will definitely kill more zombies than you!"

"Stop talking nonsense, quickly organize people to kill zombies!" Said Lu Yanzhou.

Ordinary zombies aren't fast, but those mutated zombies move very fast, and they are now approaching the security base.

Lu Yanzhou looked at Xie Chengze who rushed over after seeing him, and softened his voice: "Chengcheng, protect yourself and don't let zombies approach you...If you are afraid, go home first. I will come to you when I am done......Well, remember, these zombies are very dirty, don't let them touch you."

During this period of time, Lu Yanzhou repeatedly told Xie Chengze not to touch zombies.

Besides that, Lu Yanzhou has also made Xie Chengze exercise his abilities.