The Crown Prince With A Heart Condition 15

Xie Chengze was very happy to be kissed by Lu Yanzhou.

He likes that Lu Yanzhou is close to him.

Especially with Lu Yanzhou like this...Lu Yanzhou shouldn't be planning to kill him, right? Will he let him live the rest of his life well?

Xie Chengze smiled and looked at Lu Yanzhou, pretending that he knew nothing about what Lu Yanzhou was doing in private: "What about you? I promised you not to set up a harem, should you also promise me not to marry a wife and have children?"

"Of course, I only like you." Lu Yanzhou didn't hesitate.

Seeing that Lu Yanzhou agreed so simply, Xie Chengze was a little taken aback.

Lu Yanzhou continued: "My partner is only you!"

Xie Chengze grabbed Lu Yanzhou and kissed him again.

The two kissed for a long time, and finally Lu Yanzhou stopped first. He remembered another thing — after Xie Chengze ascended the throne, he could not set up a harem, but the throne still needed an heir: "Your majesty, if you don't think of setting up a harem, have you thought about who to make the crown prince? Do you want me to recommend someone?"

"Who?" Xie Chengze asked.

Lu Yanzhou rubbed his nose in embarrassment: "Does your majesty still remember Zhu jianiang in Jingning Temple? She is actually my elder sister, I think her child is good."

This was what Lu Yanzhou had thought about from the very beginning.

He believed that after he did this, all the hatred Lu Rong and the others have should be gone!

Of course, he thinks this way too because there are really very few people in the imperial family. There's only King Rui, Xie Chengze, and the emperor.

He didn't plan to keep the other two from the beginning, so Xie Chengze would definitely have to choose another heir.

If that's the case...it's good to choose Lu Rong's child. Judging from the memory of the original owner, that child is already very smart at a young age.

Moreover, he has both parents, so they don't need to teach and take care of him, how wonderful!

Hearing Lu Yanzhou's words, Xie Chengze understood Lu Yanzhou's plan.

Lu Yanzhou didn't mean to rob the throne with swords and spears, he probably wanted to get the throne smoothly.

Also, if Lu Yanzhou killed him and seized the throne, it would easily cause turmoil and many people would be dissatisfied. However, if Lu Rong's child succeeded him after he died, Lu Yanzhou could justifiably be the regent.

Lu Yanzhou's choice couldn't be more correct.

But, is Lu Yanzhou so confident? Is he so certain he would agree?

Xie Chengze asked, "What if I disagree?"

"Then let's choose someone else." Said Lu Yanzhou. Xie Chengze wants a newborn child so that they have to raise him themselves? This is not impossible.

Xie Chengze said: "No need to change, I like that child quite a lot."

"That child is quite cute. I don't know if his mother is willing or not. I'll ask later," Lu Yanzhou said, and then apologized to Xie Chengze, "I'm sorry, I concealed a lot of things from you before, mainly because I was afraid that after knowing my identity, you won't believe me and don't want to be with me."

"It's okay." Xie Chengze said.

The two chatted for a while. Then, at this time, many people also come to see Xie Chengze.