Doomsday Dual Personality 22

Lu Yanzhou simply wanted to get close to Xie Chengze.

When getting along with Xie Chengze before, he always felt like he was molesting a child, but now that Xie Chengze has recovered from his illness, he no longer has this psychological barrier!

What's more, the big stone in his heart fell to the ground!

Previously, Lu Yanzhou was always worried that the zombie tide would destroy the security base, but now...this zombie tide doesn't seem so scary?

Lu Yanzhou cooked some noodles with the alcohol stove, mixed with the braised pork broth, it tasted delicious.

Xie Chengze: "..." What happened to Lu Yanzhou? He showed his trace, but Lu Yanzhou didn't react at all?

Lu Yanzhou wants to pretend that there is no such thing? Does he want to continue to get along with him like before?

Xie Chengze was tangled in his heart, but soon, he had no time to think about it anymore.

Lu Yanzhou had almost recovered, so he asked Xie Chengze: "AZe, have your abilities recovered?"

Xie Chengze didn't bother to pretend anymore: "It's recovered."

"Then let's go into the zombies to see if there's any powerful mutated zombies." Lu Yanzhou said.

Xie Chengze directly agreed: "Okay."

Lu Yanzhou hugged Xie Chengze, and immediately said: "Come on, let's teleport together. Let's first go to the earth bag over there!"

The two of them teleported together and came to the earth bag that Lu Yanzhou was pointing at.

Those zombies originally were walking around the earth bag, but as soon as they appeared, they waved their hands to grab them!

However, Lu Yanzhou blocked them with his abilities, then he made another earth bag not far away!

The two teleported again and again, changing positions among the zombies. At the same time, Lu Yanzhou kept observing the surrounding situation.

When they came to the rear of the huge army of zombies, Lu Yanzhou finally found that there was something wrong with one of the zombies.

It was a shriveled and thin zombie, it should have been an old man before he died.

It actually looked no different from an ordinary zombie, but when Lu Yanzhou saw him, alarms went off in his heart!

The moment he saw this zombie, he dug out a fragment from the original owner's memory!

Although the original owner escaped from the C City security base, he was torn to pieces by a group of mutated zombies before he escaped very far.

Before the original owner died, he saw many mutated zombies, and behind those mutated zombies, there was an old zombie.

Lu Yanzhou attacked the zombie almost without any hesitation.

The old zombie dodged and looked at Lu Yanzhou. At the same time, all the zombies started to attack Lu Yanzhou frantically.

There is definitely something wrong with this old zombie!

Lu Yanzhou created a dirt bag beside the old zombie, and in the next second, Xie Chengze teleported him to the earth bag.

It was at this time that Lu Yanzhou discovered that the strength of this old zombie was far superior to the fifth level zombie they encountered before.

It's smarter but relatively more timid.

For example, when Lu Yanzhou attacked it again and again, it would dodge and let other mutated zombies attack Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze.