Interstellar World 11

Xie Chengze deliberately appeared in Lu Yanzhou's live broadcast.

There is no other reason, he just wants to be with Lu Yanzhou and be seen and remembered by others.

Maybe thousands of years later, people who see this video will think that he is Lu Yanzhou's partner...how nice that is!

Even though he thought so, Xie Chengze didn't care much about the live broadcast. All he cared about was Lu Yanzhou. When Lu Yanzhou was broadcasting live, he kept looking at Lu Yanzhou with a smile.

When Lu Yanzhou said he was tired and stopped, he would feed Lu Yanzhou water, and praised Lu Yanzhou by the way: "Marshal, you are really amazing!"

Lu Yanzhou was full of energy immediately, and felt that he could speak for another two hours.

Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze have a tender relationship, but the Xie family complained on the Internet, saying that they have not treated Xie Chengze badly these years, although Xie Chengze's parents' properties are in their hands, but Xie Chengze has whatever he wants these years.

The Xie family also said that Xie Chengze is very good at acting and likes to put on a show, but in fact he is very vain.

As for why they say that...just watch Marshal Lu's live broadcast!

In the live broadcast, if Xie Chengze's clothes were calculated carefully, the prices were sky-high, ordinary rich people won't be able to wear them like this!

Now that the Xie family hasn't returned the money left by Xie Chengze's parents, where did Xie Chengze get the money to buy the clothes?

If he bought it with his own money, it means that the Xie family did not treat him badly.

If he bought it with the marshal's money...Who doesn't know that the marshal lives a simple life? If Xie Chengze bought these flashy things with the marshal's money, what kind of character is this?

The Xie family is really targeting Xie Chengze, but no one is willing to be a navy for them now.

Anyway, their Xie family has been hacked all over the Internet, so if there is no navy, just do it on their own! As long as everyone loses a good impression of Xie Chengze, they can naturally change their impression of them.

In fact, most of the people who watched the live broadcast didn't notice Xie Chengze's attire. At most, they thought Xie Chengze was handsome.

They also felt that Xie Chengze was very gentle. The live camera is intelligent, sometimes it will adjust the shooting angle, then Xie Chengze's face will be in the frame, and he also looks at Marshal Lu with tenderness in his eyes.

However, there were always people who didn't pay attention to the live broadcast and saw what the Xie family posted and questioned it. After the three-hour live broadcast ended, there would be even more people who were dissatisfied with Xie Chengze.

"The marshal's situation is so bad, but Xie Chengze smiles the whole time, isn't it too much?"

"Xie Chengze's outfit...before Xie Chen'an attended the celebration, that's what he was wearing."

"Whose money did he spend?"

...

The live broadcast was opened with Adjutant Mo's account. As soon as Adjutant Mo finished the live broadcast, he saw sporadic doubts, and then saw the things posted by the Xie family. After he finished reading these, he also found that the doubters under his account were already incredibly a lot.

Adjutant Mo was furious.

In fact, when Xie Chengze transferred money to him yesterday to help him buy things, he also felt that the things Xie Chengze bought were a bit expensive.