Ghost-faced Boss 9

Xie Chengze fell asleep as soon as it was dark. When he woke up, it was already dawn.

He hadn't slept so well for a long time.

Even if he is just a simple 'Section Chief Xie', in such a position, it's difficult for him because he could be assassinated from time to time.

Not to mention that he has another identity.

Bureau Chief Li was surrounded by experts from the Secret Service, but he couldn't trust the people from the Inspection Department from the beginning to the end.

He can only fight alone.

In these years, he didn't even have a single person to talk to. He had to walk on a tightrope every day with the determination to die at any time.

Over time, he had trouble falling asleep.

He was lying next to Lu Yanzhou yesterday because he was too busy these days and couldn't sleep well. His heart felt a little uncomfortable, so he wanted to take a rest.

However, he didn't think he could fall asleep at the time.

Even though he liked Lu Yanzhou, Lu Yanzhou was still a stranger to him, and it was always difficult for him to sleep with strangers by his side.

However, he not only fell asleep but also slept deeply, without any precautions during that period.

Waking up in the morning, Xie Chengze still felt an unprecedented sense of satisfaction.

He used to feel that there was a fire hidden in his body with nowhere to vent because he couldn't sleep well, but at this moment, that fire had disappeared without a trace.

For a moment, Xie Chengze really wanted to keep Lu Yanzhou behind and slept with him every day!

But that is impossible.

He has done a lot of things for Yan's people all these years, so his hands were stained with many innocent people. However, he won't harm people if it is not necessary.

If Lu Yanzhou stayed by his side, if something happened to him, Lu Yanzhou would have no choice but to die.

He can't keep people who will make him lose his vigilance by his side!

Fortunately, this person is about to leave Chongcheng.

In fact, there was another reason why he showed interest in Lu Yanzhou at the beginning. That was because he found out that Lu Tao was dealing with some private properties.

Lu Tao wants to leave Chongcheng.

Lu Tao has some influence in Chongcheng, so he has a lot of money in his hands. If he wants to sell his property, anyone can guess that he is going to leave, however, Yan's people will never let him go with so much money.

But if he left behind a large amount of property and left quietly, no one would stop him.

If Lu Tao is going to leave, Lu Yanzhou would definitely leave too. There are a lot of men in Chongcheng, but there are not many people who are as clean and extravagant as young master Lu. He has a tricky preference, so there will be no one he could accept like this in the future.

The pitiful one is this little young master Lu who was sent to his bed before he left.

"Woohoo." Lu Yanzhou moved. Xie Chengze's breathing changed, so he was clearly awake. He wanted Xie Chengze to untie him.

It's uncomfortable to lie down like this.

"You'd better lie down obediently, otherwise..." Xie Chengze said threateningly.