Jiu Qiansui 30

Xie Chengze knew that Wang Tingyun was going to celebrate his birthday.

If, as outsiders thought, he had no blood relationship with the Wang family, and he had chosen this family to identify himself, he would definitely attend the birthday banquet.

However, he is not.

His biological parents are in the Wang family, but he doesn't want to see his relatives.

Now that his cousin has returned from other places, let alone that!

Xie Chengze frowned and looked at Lu Yanzhou, in a bad mood: "You really want to go to the Wang family?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "No, what's wrong?" Lu Yanzhou didn't want to go to the Wang family at all, after all, the original owner had been entangled with young lady Wang before.

Fortunately, young lady Wang is not in the capital, so he shouldn't be able to meet her.

Xie Chengze observed Lu Yanzhou carefully and found nothing strange, but his heart was still heavy.

He took a deep breath and finally said: "Nothing, I just thought you liked the Wang family very much."

Lu Yanzhou laughed: "What is there to like about them? I only like you."

Love words came out of Lu Yanzhou's mouth, and this really made Xie Chengze feel a lot better.

Stretching out, his head will be chopped, shrinking his head will also be chopped. Then, he will go out to check tonight!

Noticing that Xie Chengze seemed unhappy, Lu Yanzhou asked him: "AZe, did something happen to you? Is someone disrespecting you? You don't have to worry about me, just deal with it as you see fit."

Lu Yanzhou also knew that many people were dissatisfied with Xie Chengze's identity.

He gave Xie Chengze a lot of rights and asked Tian Qi to lead the army to guard the capital...This was all so that others wouldn't belittle Xie Chengze.

However, after all, he didn't stay with Xie Chengze all day long. There were always places he couldn't see...

"No, it's just that I've been too busy recently and didn't sleep well last night." Xie Chengze's eyes moved, he looked at Lu Yanzhou alluringly.

Lu Yanzhou coughed lightly.

If Xie Chengze didn't sleep well last night...it might be his fault.

Pulling Xie Chengze over for a kiss, Lu Yanzhou said: "AZe, you should go get some sleep."

Xie Chengze glared at him: "I have to go out at night, how will I have time?"

Lu Yanzhou could only say: "Let me help you."

The two of them dealt with memorials all afternoon, then seeing that it was almost time, they set off to Wang's house.

Along the way, Lu Yanzhou kept talking to Xie Chengze, feeling a little excited.

After all, there is another big thing waiting for him to do tonight!

If Xie Chengze went to take a nap in the afternoon, he would have cured Xie Chengze at that time, but Xie Chengze had been looking at the memorials...He did not want to cause trouble to Xie Chengze.

Let's wait until tonight!

The Wang family's current residence is not the original Wang's mansion.

Xie Chengze used that house as his palace. As for the Wang family, he gave them another smaller house to live in.