Ghost-faced Boss 16

When Xie Chengze went to the Inspection Department the next day, he was in very good condition.

Although his waist is a little sore and he still feels a little uncomfortable when sitting, he has been sleeping so well lately that everything he sees is pleasing to the eye.

The people in the Inspection Department were not used to it — they actually saw satisfaction on Xie Chengze's face!

It seems that their section chief is really satisfied with Lu Yanzhou!

That's right, their section chief, who loves money like his life, gave out the money to do good deeds for Lu Yanzhou...If this isn't true love, what else could it be?

Xie Chengze's Inspection Department is mainly responsible for monitoring those Han who have joined and work for the Yan people.

Now the Yan are very powerful, among those people, there are actually very few people who will betray the Yan, unless that person was a spy sent by DaQi in the first place.

Xie Chengze has encountered several of these spies.

Most of them have low positions and they can do limited things. As long as they don't reveal too much, Xie Chengze will help them cover up, but if they reveal a big problem...Xie Chengze can only arrest them.

Compared to these people, the ones Xie Chengze caught the most were actually those officials who took bribes.

Those who took refuge in the Yan had no good thought in their hearts. As long as they had the opportunity, they would find ways to make money, so when they made money, they would even harm people.

And if any of them did too much and didn't have a backer, Xie Chengze would arrest and kill them, he would also confiscate their properties.

Yan people are very satisfied with what he has done, after all, he will also send the money everywhere.

Recently, Xie Chengze arrested another official. This matter has been handed over to his subordinates. As for him, he is looking at the information sent by his subordinates.

He intends to develop several downlines.

Being a spy is very dangerous. He has to be careful all the time, and at that time he was alone and exhausted...Xie Chengze never develop a downline.

But now...he might be able to find a few people and let them steal information for him.

He wanted to give Lu Yanzhou some more information, so that Lu Yanzhou could stay by his side for a while longer.

Otherwise...Lu Yanzhou is really powerful. He was worried that if he didn't get what he wanted from him, Lu Yanzhou would leave him.

As for who to develop as the downline...

He knew that there was an official who didn't want to join the Yan at the beginning, but was led by the chief to join him. That's alright, but this man's daughter was married last year and she was killed by the Yan.

This person hates the Yan so much that his teeth itch. He also followed those Yan people who killed his daughter in private, seemingly wanting to do something....If he hadn't helped smooth out the traces, this person would have already been captured by his subordinates!

Although this person is only a small official, it might be useful contacting him.

He also knew that there was a Yan's officer who had his merit robbed because of his civilian background. His parents died in Yan country because they offended the nobles in their early years. His younger brother who joined the army with him also died at the hand of Yan's officer. Therefore, although he is a pure Yan, he, in fact, hates his own country.