Jiu Qiansui 11

There are many plants that can extract oil from it, the common ones are sesame, peanuts, and soybeans.

Sesame and peanuts produce a lot of oil, but the cost is relatively high. If one extracts oil from soybeans, the cost is very low. The oil-extracted soybeans can also be used to make tofu.

Lu Yanzhou explained it to Xie Chengze in detail, saying that he could make money with it.

"AZe, it's easier to do things if you have money. Making more money will be good for you and me." Said Lu Yanzhou.

As a powerful eunuch, Xie Chengze is not short of money, but he also has a lot of expenses.

Looking at the situation at Xie Chengze's manor...Xie Chengze probably doesn't have much money.

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou with bright eyes: "Lu Lang, we can do this but the profits must be shared a lot."

Lu Yanzhou asked: "To whom?"

Xie Chengze smiled sweetly: "Of course it's his majesty. "

He hates the person on the dragon throne, but he has to admit that this is the person he has to rely on now.

His majesty, who has been spoiled, is much easier to fool than those big families.

Lu Yanzhou believed in Xie Chengze's ability and choice: "AZe, I don't understand these things, you can handle it."

Lu Yanzhou generously gave Xie Chengze the oil extraction method and also the method of making tofu without hiding anything.

Xie Chengze was a little surprised seeing Lu Yanzhou do this, but then he realized that Lu Yanzhou could only do this now.

It doesn't matter what Lu Yanzhou wants now. If he doesn't give him this method, what will happen?

Xie Chengze came to Lu Yanzhou, sat on Lu Yanzhou's lap, then gave him a sweet kiss: "Lu Lang, you are so smart. I have never seen anyone smarter than you in this world."

Lu Yanzhou hugged and kissed him back. After kissing for a while, he picked him up and walked into the bedroom.

His injury was completely healed now. Since he was fully healed, he started taking the initiative regarding the bed matter.

Especially after discovering that Xie Chengze was not indifferent during the intimacy, Lu Yanzhou did not reject the matter at all.

What he likes is Xie Chengze's soul from beginning to end, it has nothing to do with his body.

What's more...the Xie Chengze of this world kept calling 'Lu Lang' one after another, which really made him excited and made him want to rub Xie Chengze into his body.

When Lu Yanzhou got up the next morning, he had breakfast with Xie Chengze, and then rode out of the city with his guards.

Jia, Yi, Bing, and Ding have been following him. There is also an eunuch running errands for him and an older guard beside him.

These six people help him with things, but they also keep an eyes on him. Anyway, Lu Yanzhou is used to this.

When Xie Chengze is jealous, he either follows him himself or finds someone to follow him. These people usually listen to him, but if someone with good looks appears next to him...regardless of gender, these people will definitely report it to Xie Chengze.

During their normal interactions, though Xie Chengze didn't stop him, he would also make out with him on the pretext of jealousy.

When Lu Yanzhou arrived at the place, he was told that the kiln was ready for use, and all preparations had been made, so he could try firing porcelain.