Jiu Qiansui 26

The shredded chicken porridge the kitchen cook contains sea cucumbers specially sent to the capital by Lu Yanzhou. It is not only delicious but also nutritious.

Lu Yanzhou fed it to Xie Chengze, and when Xie Chengze was full, he ate the rest.

He has a great appetite now!

After eating, Lu Yanzhou asked Xie Chengze: "Do you want to sleep for a while?"

Xie Chengze said: "I can't sleep but I still want to lie down for a while."

Lu Yanzhou said: "Then I will lie down with you for a while."

The two lay down together on the bed, and Lu Yanzhou kissed Chengze from time to time.

He really liked Xie Chengze from the bottom of his heart, so after seeing him, he wanted to kiss him.

Xie Chengze: "..." Lu Yanzhou's beard is really annoying!

But he really doesn't hate beards.

People always yearn for things they cannot have. After being intimate for a while, Lu Yanzhou asked: "AZe, how is the capital now?"

Xie Chengze froze, then said: "I killed many people and ransacked many people's homes. Now the remaining officials and influential families in the capital are all keeping to themselves and don't dare make trouble, so now there is a lot of money in the treasury."

"That's good!" Lu Yanzhou was very happy.

This is indeed a good thing for Lu Yanzhou, but not for Xie Chengze. Xie Chengze said: "Those people also hate me to death...Lu Lang, they all want me to die."

Lu Yanzhou said: "It's alright. As long as the military power is in our hands, they won't be able to cause any waves. Scholar's rebellion lasted three years[1]"

Xie Chengze could suppress those people alone in the capital, and now that he is here...those people will definitely be pinned to the ground.

Lu Yanzhou is confident in this.

Xie Chengze was in a good mood when he heard Lu Yanzhou words, so he said: "Lu Lang, you must protect me."

"I won't let anything happen to you," Lu Yanzhou continued, "AZe, I will definitely ascend the throne in a few days, what do you want to do then? Be an official or should I make you a king?"

Xie Chengze was stunned, he didn't think Lu Yanzhou would mention this.

He thought that even if Lu Yanzhou let him live, he would only use him as a plaything. He might even tell the outside world that he was dead and make him live under a different identity, and hide him in the harem.

As a result...Lu Yanzhou wanted to make him king?

Although he thought so, Xie Chengze said: "Why don't you let me be the empress?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "You want to be the empress? Then we can be together."

Lu Yanzhou didn't mention this because he was afraid that Xie Chengze would not want to. After all, Xie Chengze is also a man.

However, if Xie Chengze wants to, that is the best!

From now on, Xie Chengze can be king during the day and empress at night, ahem.

Xie Chengze stared at Lu Yanzhou and was stunned when he realized that Lu Yanzhou doesn't seem like he's joking.

Lu Yanzhou asked: "AZe, how many troops and horses do you have now?"

Xie Chengze suddenly came back to his senses after hearing this — so Lu Yanzhou made such a promise to him for the sake of the troops and horses in his hands?