Chubby Director 6

Xie Chengze has directed many films over the years, many of which have an investment of over 100 million. The investment in this film he made is even higher. More than a dozen investors, large and small, have invested 300 million in total, and now someone has added 50 million. Adding it all up, it is 350 million.

However, Xie Chengze is a director, not an investor, so his own assets are not much.

His parents were both very famous stars back then, but they didn't make much money from filming back then, so his parents didn't earn much either. Later, they quit the entertainment industry and went to the Film and Television Academy to become teachers...Their life is still very good now but they don't have much money.

As for him, he didn't get much money from making movies in the beginning, and later he started to earn a lot of money from the box office, but after buying a house, he only had 10 million funds at hand.

To take out 50 million casually...This is a bit difficult for him.

Xie Chengze was counting his assets when Producer Wei said: "The director of Xingyu didn't show up but asked a special company to invest in us. I still don't know who is behind Lu Yanzhou...but they especially told us to take good care of Lu Yanzhou. It seems that they really cares about Lu Yanzhou."

"En." Xie Chengze responded.

"Old Xie, I know you don't like these things very much, but for the sake of 50 million yuan, you must not make it hard for Lu Yanzhou." Said Producer Wei.

Xie Chengze was speechless: "When did I make it hard for Lu Yanzhou?"

Producer Wei didn't hesitate: "You don't look good right now!"

While the two were still talking, Lu Yanzhou's assistant came in: "Director Xie, my family Yanzhou invited you to the car for a meal."

"I see." Xie Chengze responded and followed the assistant.

Producer Wei: "..." He couldn't figure it out. He had always been very warm to Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze was quite indifferent to Lu Yanzhou, the two were together whenever Lu Yanzhou was looking for something to talk about...Why did Lu Yanzhou only invite Xie Chengze to dinner?

Because he can't add scenes to Lu Yanzhou?

Producer Wei was a little aggrieved and went to screenwriter Zhang.

As a producer, he has a lot to worry about. He has to take care of all aspects, and he also needs to communicate with those sent by investors.

He has no hair at a young age because he is exhuasted!

In the end, after talking with screenwriter Zhang for a while, producer Wei was stunned: "You said, Xie Chengze planned to add scenes to Lu Yanzhou?"

"Director Xie has this idea. After changing according to his thought, the role played by Lu Yanzhou will be very brilliant." Screenwriter Zhang said.

This sci-fi movie is set in an alternate future.

At that time, because of the war and the powerful radiation brought by the indiscriminate use of weapons, the planet where the protagonist lived was devastated, and human beings also fell ill and died one after another.

In order to survive, human beings built one radiation-proof city underground to live in.

Decades later, the surface of the earth is still scorched black. The animals and plants that survive on it are all mutated. Some underground cities inhabited by humans are difficult to operate due to lack of energy. The protagonist takes a group of people out of the underground city in order to find energy for the underground city he lives in.