The Lonely Angel Who Paints 12

After dinner, Lu Yanzhou turned off the live broadcast and took Xie Chengze to familiarize himself with the bedroom he had prepared for Xie Chengze.

That was originally the bedroom he lived in when he came here, but now it was packed out for Xie Chengze to live in.

Xie Chengze has been very cooperative. He followed Lu Yanzhou to the room obediently, followed the nanny robot to wash up, then lay down on the bed obediently.

"AZe, can you stay here tonight?" Lu Yanzhou asked Xie Chengze, and of course he didn't get an answer. The nanny robot quietly stayed by Xie Chengze's side.

Today, the nanny robot assigned to Xie Chengze by the government has been following Xie Chengze from beginning to end, protecting him.

Sometimes Lu Yanzhou's behavior would be stopped if he went too far. There's also a rule in its program that no one else would be allowed to sleep with Xie Chengze.

This is also to protect patients like Xie Chengze.

Lu Yanzhou couldn't stay here but he also wasn't in a hurry to leave. He touched Xie Chengze's hair and said, "Go to sleep."

Lu Yanzhou planned to wait until Xie Chengze fell asleep before leaving, but Xie Chengze didn't sleep. He lay on the bed with his eyes open. After thinking for a while, he sat on the edge of the bed and hummed a lullaby in a low voice.

Xie Chengze listened and finally closed his eyes.

Lu Yanzhou didn't stop and hummed for a long while. It wasn't until Xie Chengze completely quieted down that he stood up and quietly opened the door.

When he came outside the door, he closed the door and opened the folding bed next to him.

He planned to sleep at the door, so that if anything happened in Xie Chengze's room, he would know it immediately.

However, before Lu Yanzhou could open the folding bed, there was a sudden sound of banging on the door. There was only one sound, but it was followed by Xie Chengze's 'Wu' sound.

Lu Yanzhou quickly opened the door and saw the nanny robot hugging Xie Chengze, who was struggling hard.

However, when he saw him, Xie Chengze stopped struggling and lowered his head to look at the ground.

Lu Yanzhou felt like his heart had been hammered.

Xie Chengze's action is very good today even if he hasn't adapted to the new environment at all.

He thought it was because Xie Chengze's condition was not serious, but maybe that wasn't the case.

He might be like this because he is here with him.

Although Xie Chengze didn't look at him, he always listened to his words.

"AZe, you don't want to be alone?" Lu Yanzhou asked the nanny robot to let Xie Chengze go, and then dragged the folding bed in from the door. "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone. I'm just going outside to get my bed."

Xie Chengze blinked, then went back to bed and lay down obediently.

Lu Yanzhou unfolded the folding bed and placed it in the bedroom. Seeing that the nanny robot did not stop him, he lay down peacefully.

He can't leave Xie Chengze anymore.

He may be more important to Xie Chengze than he thought.

Many things in this world can be handled online.

A month later, Lu Yanzhou had completed his resignation. In addition, all the paintings he had auctioned were sold.

There's no ink painting masters in this era, which means that top-notch traditional ink painting works are scarce. In addition, Lu Yanzhou made such a fuss before, which brought his reputation to its peak...