Ghost-faced Boss 12

After Xie Chengze found out that the people at the Chongcheng Command Station really launched the assassination today, he secretly sighed.

Bureau Chief Li has always been cautious, so he has already laid a net...It may be hard for the people Chongcheng Command Station dispatched this time to escape.

Hearing the movement not far away, the people in the Inspection Department, who followed Xie Chengze, asked if they should go to help, but Xie Chengze flatly refused: "This is Bureau Chief Li credit, why should we grab it? What's more, it's not easy to take this credit. It can kill people."

Hearing this, the people in the Inspection Department immediately stopped trying to claim credit - they didn't want to die!

Xie Chengze didn't plan to intervene, but led his men and took a small path to the battlefield.

Then...he saw Lu Yanzhou.

Xie Chengze couldn't believe what he saw - Lu Yanzhou was among those who came to assassinate him!

Lu Yanzhou made a disguise, and his appearance was completely different from before, but Xie Chengze was certain that that person was Lu Yanzhou for some reason.

Except for Lu Yanzhou, no one else would make him feel that way!

Not far away, the people from Chongcheng command station are still trying their best to get close to his car, trying to kill the person in the car pretending to be him...He, Xie Chengze, should be Chongcheng Command Station target today.

And Lu Yanzhou, a member of Chongcheng Command Station, came to assassinate him!

No wonder Lu Tao didn't take Lu Yanzhou away when he left Chongcheng, because Lu Yanzhou had already joined Chongcheng Intelligence Station!

No wonder the people that the Secret Service wanted to arrest before would flee to Lu Yanzhou, Lu Yanzhou was covering for those people!

No wonder Lu Yanzhou, who hasn't gone out all this time, came here a few days ago...He came here to set up spots for this operation, right?!

It seemed that Lu Yanzhou hadn't gone out for the past few days, but he might have secretly gone out a lot.

Although he found someone to watch Lu Yanzhou, he didn't treat Lu Yanzhou as a prisoner. Lu Yanzhou is so skilled, it's not easy for people to get rid of him.

Xie Chengze's heart was cold when he thought that Lu Yanzhou had shot without missing a beat and had escaped without a trace.

Just now, the other people in the Chongcheng Command Station rushed up, only Lu Yanzhou was hiding behind...Lu Yanzhou's status in Chongcheng Command Station is probably not low.

Thinking that he was still pitying Lu Yanzhou before, the coldness in Xie Chengze's heart was replaced by anger again.

After having a good sleep by Lu Yanzhou's side that day, he hasn't had a good sleep in the past few days, even today, he still has some headaches.

Now the people from Chongcheng Command Station wanted to assassinate him and Lu Yanzhou was also one of them. This incident made him furious.

Lu Yanzhou actually wanted to kill him!

When he approached Lu Yanzhou before and wanted to shelter Lu Yanzhou, did this person take him as a joke?

Xie Chengze's face became increasingly ugly.

"Section Chief Xie?" People from the Secret Service chased after Lu Yanzhou and saw Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze thought a lot, but it didn't take long. He came back to his senses and said to the Secret Service: "He ran in that direction."