Ghost-faced Boss End

Xie Chengze wished he could dig a hole and bury himself.

But he also had to admit that he was in a good mood and even laughed unconsciously.

Lu Yanzhou was sincere to him.

And his face, without those scars, he is so beautiful?

Xie Chengze took the small mirror by the bed and admired his face again.

Speaking of which, this mirror was produced in Lu Yanzhou's factory. Among Lu Yanzhou's many factories, there is a glass factory.

Thinking of Lu Yanzhou, Xie Chengze couldn't help recalling the past.

Lu Yanzhou was really good to him, he could kiss his ugly face before.

At first he thought it was Lu Yanzhou who was too good at acting, but now that he thought about it, it was obviously Lu Yanzhou who loved him too much!

It's a pity that he didn't know it at the time, and he was thinking about squeezing Lu Yanzhou dry all day long, thinking about being comfortable every day.

Xie Chengze's face became hot unconsciously.

Thinking about the past, Xie Chengze fell asleep unknowingly.

So, when Lu Yanzhou opened the door and came in and wanted to call Xie Chengze to eat, he saw Xie Chengze sleeping soundly with the mirror in his arms, it was quite amusing.

He didn't even know that Xie Chengze loved beauty so much.

After gently closing the bedroom door, Lu Yanzhou went downstairs to have dinner, then went out to gossip with his neighbors: "What's the matter today? Why are so many people searching from house to house?"

Those neighbors said one after another: "Did you hear the explosion last night? I heard that Xie Chengze from the Inspection Department did it. Today, those people from Yan Country and all people in Chongcheng are looking for Xie Chengze!"

"I heard that Xie Chengze blew up the Secret Service, great job! There's no good thing there!"

"My son works in a newspaper office. After the explosion yesterday, he was called to work overtime by the newspaper office. Today the newspaper published a photo of Xie Chengze. I heard that if he is caught, they will get a lot of money."

"He is a good man. Let me tell you, even if we see him, we can't capture him."

...

After chatting about things outside, someone asked Lu Yanzhou again: "We haven't seen that young master of yours before, we thought he was ugly so he didn't go out all the time. I didn't expect him to be quite handsome."

Lu Yanzhou said: "My young master is quite handsome and he is a painter. He paints there every day without going out. He's a bit weird."

"A lot of them with the new education are eccentric."

"Your young master is not bad. He doesn't go out and doesn't cause trouble."

"Yeah, now I'm not afraid of not going out. I'm afraid of going out and causing trouble and accidentally messing with people who shouldn't be messed with, let alone money, maybe my life will be gone."

...

In the end, the big guys talked about what they were most concerned about, which was food, rice, oil and salt: "Now that the city is closed, our life will be sad again."

"It will definitely be inconvenient to buy groceries next time."

"Prices are bound to go up, too."

"Fortunately, my family stocked some pickles."