The Lonely Angel Who Paints 7

Lu Yanzhou couldn't help but sigh for the original owner.

If the original owner's mental state wasn't that bad, he wouldn't actually die.

The original owner's family loved him very much, and they could provide far more help to the original owner than Lu Yanzhou thought.

In this era when artists are highly respected. Old artists' prestige are far beyond ordinary people's imagination.

For example, Yu Qinshan and Yu Qinshan's friends, these master painters, have the opportunity to interact and get along with all kinds of big shots.

Without Yu Qinshan deliberately asking, someone already told Yu Qinshan who was the person behind Xie Chengran — Xiao Rong had already started to protect Xie Chengran before they fell in love. Everyone knew for a long time that the young master of the Xiao family was in love with Xie Chengran.

What they don't understand now is why did Lu Yanzhou get in trouble with Xie Chengran?

Besides, Xie Chengran's painting should be painted by him, right?

Some of them even wondered if Lu Yanzhou was really jealous of a junior. They felt that Lu Yanzhou was going too far by giving him zero points. Some people called Yu Qinshan and asked Yu Qinshan to take care of Lu Yanzhou.

However, those who had a good relationship with Yu Qinshan, as well as relatives and friends of the Lu family, when they came to Yu Qinshan and saw Lu Yanzhou splashing ink on the painting, they knew that Lu Yanzhou was definitely not jealous of Xie Chengran.

Not to mention that Lu Yanzhou could paint 'Stars' before, his painting skills in oil painting far surpassed Xie Chengran's.

Let's talk about the present... Lu Yanzhou changed the direction of painting and ended up painting master-level works...Does such a person have any need to be jealous of Xie Chengran?

These masters are all on Lu Yanzhou's side.

Now, everything is ready, all they need is the east wind.

Lu Yanzhou wanted to take Xie Chengze out of Xie's house as soon as possible. However, he needed a reason to enter Xie's house. He called the police yesterday, saying that he was being followed and secretly photographed, he was worried that his safety would be threatened.

At that time, he made an appointment with the police to meet today.

Today, after reading the news on the Internet, he has another reason to call the police — someone is leading cyberbullying against him!

In this world with well-developed laws, cyberbullying is also a crime!

The police already sent someone to the door to understand the situation at this moment.

Lu Yanzhou had just finished painting a painting he named 'A Thousand Miles of Rivers and Mountains' when he told the police about the situation he encountered.

"The specific situation is this. I saw the work submitted by Xie Chengran in the preliminary round of the National College Student Painting Competition. I admired it very much and wanted to accept him as my student." Lu Yanzhou told what happened to the original owner, "For this reason, I went to see Xie Chengran, but I found that his basic painting skills were very poor. Based on my experience, he would never be able to draw the works he used for the competition. I asked him some questions at that time, but he couldn't answer me but he was in a panic."

"Then what?" the policeman asked.

Lu Yanzhou said: "After that, I discovered that someone was following me. I am a sensitive person. I was very scared at the time and even had some stress reactions."