The Crown Prince With A Heart Condition 7

Taking a piece of preserved fruit into his mouth, Xie Chengze told himself not to think about things that would make him unhappy.

Lu Yanzhou is from the Lu family, and he came to him to avenge the Lu family. However, since he was going to die, he didn't need to care about this. He just has to pretend not to know.

Besides...In order to gain his trust, Lu Yanzhou should be obedient to him. He should enjoy this.

After thinking about it, Xie Chengze leaned on the kang, half-closed his eyes, then he unconsciously fell asleep.

Seeing that Xie Chengze was asleep, Lu Yanzhou gently moved his body, trying to make him sleep more comfortably.

Xie Chengze's two guards followed Xie Chengze into the house and stood not far away. They knew that their crown prince trusted Lu Yanzhou very much, so they didn't stop him.

Lu Yanzhou took this opportunity to secretly check Xie Chengze's pulse.

He has only studied traditional medicine for a short time, so he can't judge Xie Chengze's physical condition just by taking his pulse, but combined with Xie Chengze's expression and the original owner's memory, he know a lot of things.

Xie Chengze is not only suffering from his heart condition now, he is also anemic.

As for why Xie Chengze was anemic, the first thing that Lu Yanzhou thought of was the emperor who was obsessed with pursuing longevity.

King Rui asked the original owner to poison the current emperor to death because the current emperor made King Rui bloodletting.

Because of this, the original owner had the opportunity to poison the current emperor to death.

It's just that King Rui got bloodletting, it happened later, Xie Chengze...was he bloodletting at this time?

Even if he doesn't know that Xie Chengze has a heart condition, it's well known that the crown prince is weak, but he still has his blood drain today!

Xie Chengze's current pulse is very weak. Lu Yanzhou felt distressed by just checking his pulse.

After Xie Chengze lay down, Lu Yanzhou wrote a note and gave it to Chang Feng to let Chang Feng prepare the food.

What he asked Chang Feng to prepare was food that could replenish blood.

After finishing his job, Lu Yanzhou returned to the house and accompanied Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze didn't know how long he slept. He only knew that when he woke up, Lu Yanzhou was sitting beside him, reading a book.

On the contrary, his two guards were not there, they should have gone elsewhere...Lu Yanzhou's room is not big, so it's not a problem if they are all crowded in it.

Seeing that he was awake, Lu Yanzhou smiled and asked, "Brother Cheng, are you awake?"

"Sorry, I accidentally fell asleep." Xie Chengze said.

"You should take a nap when you're tired," Lu Yanzhou said, "Brother Cheng, your body is the most important thing."

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou, and saw that the other party's gaze was full of concern.

He knew it was fake, but Lu Yanzhou didn't know that he had seen through everything.

Xie Chengze said: "I will."

Lu Yanzhou continued: "You drank porridge before going to bed, do you want to go to the latrine?"

After finishing speaking, Lu Yanzhou picked up the chamber pot and handed it to Xie Chengze. Now that it's cold, he doesn't want to go to the latrine outside, so he prepares a chamber pot in the room.